Yandere!Gakupo (Vocaloid) - Room Service

"Room service! I have your food ready for you, sir!" I called out in a  cheerful voice after knocking on the door, ready to bring in the  ordered breakfast for the hotel guest.

The other workers seemed  almost in a frenzy over the guest, some famous singer that I'm sure I'd  listened too before but I was just too busy trying to earn money to pay  off my student loans to really have more than a passing interest in the  guy.

Finally the door opened, revealing a tall man with long  purple hair that hung wet and dripping over his towel-clad shoulders,  another towel wrapped around his waist. Without a single word, he opened  the door fully and stepped to the side, grabbing the towel from his  shoulders and drying his hair as he walked towards the bed.

Blushing  slightly, I pushed the cart into the room, the smell of freshly made  tea and an omelet filling the room quickly. Stopping the cart in the  kitchenette next to the table, I ducked my head and turned to the guest.

"Is  there anything else I can help you with before I leave, sir?" Keeping  my eyes on the floor, I did everything I could to avoid looking at the  towel-clad man before me. Hearing him chuckle at my behavior, I almost  ran out of the room after his next words reached my ears.

"No, you may go. I'll call again when I am done."

--------

I  swear the guy was teasing me. The same thing happened every day for the  past four days. Since I was assigned his room during my shift, I would  be the one bringing his orders to him for room service. Worst of all,  management made it clear that I was to do whatever it took to make him  happy, as long as it wasn't something that would start a scandal for the  hotel.

I would bring him breakfast, he would answer the door in a  towel. He had even taken to requesting I butter the english muffin for  him while he changed clothes, leaving the bathroom door wide open so I  couldn't even turn around without risking seeing more than my eyes could  take without chancing heart failure.

For lunch, he would order a  bowl of fruit and request that I feed it to him while he sat reading a  book, claiming that he didn't want to get the pages sticky. At least he  didn't demand I only use my fingers. I hated the smirk that always  appeared on his lips when I couldn't take it any more and would jab the  fork into the fruit a little too hard.

At least my shift ended  before I had to take him dinner. That duty fell to the evening shift, a  "pleasure" I was happy to let them have. I grimaced at the thought of  what he might try to get away with during an evening meal.

--------

"He what?" I could only stand there stunned after hearing the words of my supervisor.

"He's  requested that we have you act as his personal assistant during the  remainder of his stay. You will still bring him meals during your shift,  but you will also be following him around and assisting him with other  tasks. We know this isn't your usual job, but we are willing to pay you  extra if you agree. If you accept and do well at this, you might get  that promotion you have been hoping for, (y/n)." I frowned at my  supervisor, ready to argue until I heard a throat being cleared behind  me. I turned to see the hotel manager standing in the doorway, eyes  narrowed as he stared at me.

"There is a lot riding on this, both  for you and for the hotel. After all, he didn't come empty handed when  he made his request. Do you know how much business we could get if he  makes it known that his stay with us was enjoyable? Or how much we could  loose if he says the opposite? I'm willing to double your pay while you  act as his assistant. In fact, I'll promote you to room service  manager. Just make Mr. Kamui a happy guest. He's only here for another  week, after all." I stood there in shock, staring at the manager as I  heard my supervisor sputtering behind me at the thought of me becoming  his boss. "Do we have a deal, (y/n)?"