1.5K Special - Yandere!America/Alfred (Hetalia) - Delicate

Thanks for staying with me everyone! I never thought I would pass 500 reads, let alone get this many! So thank you! As thanks, enjoy some sweet, dark Yandere love! (I'm so sorry I forgot the title earlier)

Walking down the hallway, I finally came to the right door and gave a polite knock, waiting for someone to open it. After waiting for a bit, I knocked again, suddenly hearing shouting from the other side afterwards. What the heck was going on in there? Hearing a crash, I started backing up slowly, only for the door to finally be opened by a tall blonde .

"Hey, dude! Is that our pizza?" Instead of answering, I simply pulled the extra large pizzas out of the insulated case and held out a hand for the payment, trying to discreetly peer around the guy.

"$37.48 please." I finally said when he just stood there with a hand out to take the boxes.

"Oh yeah! Sorry dude! Be right back!" Racing into the room, he left the door open wide and I saw him run over to another blonde guy with bushy eyebrows. After a bit of arguing between the two of them, he was handed some cash and came running back.

"Here you go! Sorry about the wait, it was Arthur's turn to pay! Thanks for waiting, dude!" Handing me the cash, he grabbed the boxes and started to turn around.

"Whatever. And here's your change... Dude." Handing him the change, I turned around and started walking back down the hall, pulling my hat off to push my (h/c) hair back out of my eyes.

"What a pretty dude..." The softly mumbled words were heard only by the young man whispering them.

--------

For weeks now, I had been delivering pizza to the same noisy room, handing it to the same blond guy after getting paid and then leaving, feeling his eyes follow me as I walked down the hallway. It was actually flattering, in a weird and slightly creepy fashion. I mean, what if the guy turned into some kinda creepy stalker dude? That would just be... creepy...

Knocking on the door, I could once more hear crashing coming from inside, followed by shouting as the door was opened and that familiar blonde head popped out.

"Dude! Thanks again for bringing the pizzas!" His bright blue eyes seemed to sparkle with joy as he looked at me, one hand beginning to dig in the pocket of his bomber jacket.

"Pasta too, dude. It was added to the menu finally, so we included some as a sample since you guys have been such good customers lately." Pulling out the pizzas, I took the money and passed the boxes to him, setting the container of pasta on top of the stack.

"Thanks dude! That's awesome of you!" The smile he sent me was almost blinding, my face heating up slightly as I pulled down on my hat, trying to hide how pink my cheeks were growing.

"S-sure, dude. No problem. Enjoy the food." I could almost curse at myself for stuttering like that.

"Hey, want to come in and meet the guys this time? It'll be fun, dude!" Not even being given the chance to answer him, I felt his arm around my shoulders and was quickly pulled inside, feeling my face heat up like it was on fire at how close he was.

Within moments, I was standing before a very diverse group of people, the pizzas on a table nearby as a happy brunette guy was already eating the pasta with a smile on his face. Shuffling my feet, I pulled the brim of my hat lower, wanting to be anywhere but standing here before a bunch of strangers.

"Say hi to the dude who's been bringing us all the awesome pizzas, dudes! Especially you, since she brought pasta today!" The last was said while he pointed at the young brunette who had just taken the last bite of the Alfredo.