Yandere!Ashe x Male!reader (League of Legends) - The Queen's Command

I sat quietly in the shade of the trees as I watched the hunters  return from their trip, deer hanging from the poles being carried  between each pair as they as they made their way through the camp. There  would be enough food to last for quite some time, to go by what I was  seeing. It really had been a successful hunting trip, something the  others were already beginning to celebrate.

I could only shake my head and sigh as I thought of all the work this  would bring me, replacing or repairing lost and broken arrows as well  as the occasional bow. Successful or not, hunting trips always seemed to  mean more work than usual and less relaxation. Sometimes it didn't pay  to be one of the best bowyers in the tribe, not to mention a fairly  decent fletcher as well. It just makes sense to know both crafts since  they are so closely tied together, although I didn't care for the extra  work it brought me.

Shrugging, I slowly climbed to my feet and began the trek to my  dwelling, sighing again at the site of a couple hunters already heading  that way after having dropped off their deer to be prepared for either  cooking tonight's meal or drying into rations for later use.

Oh well, at least I didn't have to join any of the hunts. Grinning at  the happy thought, I began my slow walk home, not feeling the need to  hurry along.

--------

Shrugging at the female in front of me, I watched as she threw the  broken arrow to the side of my work area, a scowl on her face.

"You think I'll allow you to get away with this substandard  workmanship? The lives of our people are relying on these arrows, yet  you seem to not care enough to put any real effort into crafting them!  Either start making arrows that fly true every time or I swear I will kill you myself!" I sighed as I listened to her yell at me, knowing this meant more work for me.

It's not like I didn't put effort into the arrows. I just didn't have  the level of skills she seemed to think I did. I was a Bowyer first and  a Fletcher secondary after all, not that she seemed to care that they  were not one and the same.  I would do my best to raise my skills to  meet her needs, even if just to not have our queen breathing down my  neck again.

"Kill me if it'll make you happy, my queen. Until then I shall do as  you ask to the best of my abilities." I sighed again as I bent down to  pick up the arrow she'd tossed, knowing that at least the arrowhead  could still be saved for future use.

Giving me a strange look, Ashe shook her head before turning and walking off without another word.

--------

"You want me to do what?" I asked in confusion, not understanding why  she would ask this of me after I had already worked so hard at  increasing the quality of the arrows I made. Wasn't that enough extra  work? Why was she asking more of me like this?

"You dare to question my decision? Either you pack up your gear and  assist the warriors on the battlefront or I'll make sure you won't see  the light of another day!" I sighed as she shook her fist at me, turning  as I headed over to start filling my pack.

"No my Queen, I don't question your decision. I'll do as you command  and if I fail to please you, kill me if that is what you want." I began  packing my belongings, grabbing the tools I knew I would need to do as  she had demanded.

Maybe if I completed this task for her, she would let me have a break  when I got back. Either way, I just hoped she didn't end up asking more  of me after this. Maybe death wouldn't be so bad, if it meant I could  get a break from all this constant trouble.

Turning her back with a thoughtful gaze, Ashe walked away to give  further instructions to the archers she would be sending along with me.

--------