Yandere!707 (Mystic Messenger) -I'll Keep Falling For You

Spoiler Alert -  This oneshot contains spoilers for the MysMe game, so if you haven't  played the game, especially 707's route, do not read this. If you do,  then you read this at your own risk. If you continue to read and/or skip  this warning, I will not be held to blame if you feel aspects of the  game are spoiled for you. THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS!

Okay, so I wanted to  go for a more gentle story for this oneshot. Don't expect it to be  like the other oneshots I have written. In fact, some of you might not  even call it a true yandere. Call it what you want, but I am counting  this as a "light yandere" story and calling it good. The oneshot itself  is around 9500+ words, so I hope you will like it, whether you call in  yandere yourself or not. Let me know if you enjoy the story!   And don't worry. The next yandere one will be far more like the usual yandere I  write! I just wanted to do something different.

--------

Looking down at the  screen of my phone again, I pushed the numbers into the panel next to  the door, taking a shaky breath as I heard the lock release. Placing my  trembling hand on the handle, I slowly opened the door and peeked  inside, calling out in hopes someone would answer even though nobody had  responded to ringing the doorbell. I just wanted to give them the  message from the stranger who had directed me thus far so I could leave  and get back to looking for a new job. Entering the room after the  disappointing lack of response, I began looking for a pen and paper to  leave a note on for this 'Unknown' person.

Wait, what did he mean  by that last message? What was happening now? What the heck? Who were  all these people talking now? What?!

--------

What a mess that had  chatroom been! And now here I was, stuck in some strange place I had  never been before with a responsibility I hadn't even signed up for! How  was I supposed to manage a party? Hopefully, someone will help explain  what I was supposed to do, because I had no clue how to handle a party  like this.

A small party for  birthdays or a private wedding, sure! But something like a fundraiser?  What kind of guests did they even want showing up? How many did they  expect? Where should I tell them to go or who to contact for such  information? I felt like I was lost at sea waiting for someone to show  up and rescue me from this crazy situation!

I jumped when I heard my  phone give a soft chime, picking it up to see a message coming in from  someone I had only just met today in what was supposed to be a simple  game. I should have known better than to download something from a  strange site. That's what I get for doing something without thinking  about it first.

Letting out a small  sigh, I had to admit that as much as I hated the idea of being obligated  to a bunch of strangers, this was still better than the alternative. I  wonder what they would all think if they knew I'd only downloaded their  messenger app to have something to distract me from everything going on  in my life recently...

Hearing another chime  from my phone, I saw the notification from the app on my screen as soon  as I looked down. Well, I guess I had better see what was going on  before heading to bed to try and get some sleep.

Why did these things always seem to happen in the middle of the night?

--------

What a crazy night that  had been. I'd barely gotten any sleep, all the crazy messages and chat  rooms pinging my phone so often I could still feel my eyes burning as I  glanced down at the screen.

I have to admit, they  all seemed like interesting people so far, from the young college  student Yoosung all the way to the almost cold attitude of Jumin Han.