Yandere!Emperor Nero (Hetalia) - Play For Me

Hearing the loud shouts of men coming from down the street through the curtained entry, I prayed to the gods that they would not enter the bath-house I worked in. Sadly my luck failed me yet again. At least something in my life was consistent these days. Sighing softly, I kept my (e/c) eyes lowered as I greeted the small group of men that had entered the building.

"Would you like a private bath, masters? Or do you wish to use the public baths today?" Standing there, trembling slightly as I felt their attention turn to me, I waited for them to answer.

I'd never been comfortable with having anyone's attention on me, the reason I didn't usually mind being here at night as it was often quiet and the customers we usually dealt with were regulars who understood my odd quirks. Most of the other people visiting bath-houses at night tended to visit the ones that provided 'special services' that where different from the ones this bath-house provided.

"A private bath please! And how about you join us?" One of the men leered at me, eyebrows wiggling strangely.

"I'm sorry, master. This bath-house does not provide those services. If you wish, I can direct you to one that does." My nervous trembles grew a bit more noticeable to a couple of the men, causing them to turn and frown at the older man.

"No, we will be fine with just a private bath. We do not require such services tonight. Our friend is just unable to act properly around such a lovely lady as yourself." The happy looking blonde said, a cheerful smile on his face as he swayed slightly from too much drink.

I could only lower my head more, attempting to hide my blushing face behind my (h/c) hair.

"Are there any available services we should know about?" The dark-haired man beside the blonde asked.

"Umm... If you wish for it wine and fruit as well as music can be provided for customers in the private baths... I would just need to let my Master know of the request." Still looking down, I noticed the blonde's eyes start to sparkle at the word music, the rest seeming more interested in the food and drink.

"We will have all three, please! May I ask what kind of music we shall get to enjoy?" The bubbly blonde young man was almost bouncing in place as he asked the question.

"If you desire, you may pick between panpipes, lyre and cithara. All three are available for your pleasure, masters." Shuffling nervously in place, I waited to hear their decision.

"You have someone here who can play the cithara? I'm shocked, since usually those who can play such an instrument would not be found in a place like this." The dark haired man said, his voice holding a hint of curiosity.

"Yes master, there is one here who can play a few different instruments, learned from childhood. Life does not always go as parents wish for their children and that one has ended up here. Now many who might not get to hear such music, can enjoy it for the price of a private bath." Fidgeting, I could only stand there waiting for them to make their choice.

"We will hear the cithara. Please let your Master know of our choice." The blonde said excitedly, looking eager to hear the stringed instrument be played, understandable as it was not an easy instrument to play and so hard to find people who played the cithara.

"Please follow me to your bath and I will let my Master know of your selections. The music shall begin shortly afterwards." Leading them through a few doors and hallways, I left them in a large room, a heated bath filling over half the room while a curtain separated a small area, the cithara and a chair hidden from view behind it.

--------

The men had been relaxing in the large bath, enjoying the heat, when an unknown young woman came in, bearing a tray covered in various fruits. A young girl followed, a large jug of wine in her arms as she struggled to keep up. After setting them down near the edge of the bath, they notified the men that the musician would arrive shortly to play for them.