Karasuno - Old Stomping Grounds

Opening the door to the gym, I ran inside and leaped at the orange-haired boy that was just getting ready to serve the ball.

"Sho-kun!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as we fell to the ground, my arms around his neck. I ignored the people around us as I started ruffling his hair, smiling down at his bewildered face.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here? I thought you were still living in (country)." You pulled back as he began rubbing the back of his head, his forehead creasing in confusion.

"We were, but dad's job promoted him! Now he's working for a new branch here in Tokyo! Since I don't start school until next week, I thought I would come visit my old stomping grounds! When I went by your place, your mom told me you played volleyball here and I just had to come say hi and see you play!! Your sister has gotten so cute, too, Sho-kun! Say, why don't you ever write me anymore?! When you stopped writing to me last summer I thought yo-" My endless chatter was stopped when I felt a chill run down my spine. Slowly turning my head, I saw a tall, dark-haired boy glaring at me and Hinata, or Sho-kun as I called him.

Turning back to my childhood friend and neighbor, I noticed the stiffness of his body as he turned back to me. I could feel him trembling next to me as we both sat there, wide-eyed in fear. Squeaking slightly, I jumped to me feet and began bowing to the frightening boy repeatedly.

"I'm sorry! I don't really understand what I did, but I'm sorry! Please don't kill me and Sho-kun!!" I shouted, my (h/c) hair falling into my face as I finally stood up straight, my eyes squeezed shut as I waited for my end to come.

When I finally opened my eyes, realizing I was still alive and well, I saw a thin, blonde titan of a boy standing behind the scary one, a hand on his shoulder as he began snickering at him. A bit to the side, I saw a freckled boy join in the laughter. Looking back to the scary boy, I noticed the frown on his face as he turned away from the two boys.

"Hey! Cut it out, titan! It's not his fault he looks scary!" I ran up and poked my finger into the boys side.

The moment his eyes looked down on me, I squeaked again. The whole room grew quiet as they seemed to wait for his response. I flinched when I saw his hand reach towards me, finally coming to rest on my head.

"You're so tiny. Like a tiny, little bird. You even sound like one." I peered up at him, one eye still squeezed shut. I could see the smirk grow on his face as he pulled his hand back from my head. Turning quickly, I ran over to Sho-kun and grabbed his shoulders, shaking him as I began shouting at him.

"Sho-kun! Why didn't you tell me you joined a team with a titan like him! Why didn't you tell me you joined a new team at all! You must be so happy to be on a team like this! And that makes me happy too! Sho-kun, you gotta let me see you play!" I finally stopped shaking Sho-kun when I saw his face start turning pale.

Backing away from the queasy looking boy, I bumped into another person and turned quickly to apologize. Seeing a boy who was actually shorter than Sho-kun, I stopped in place and stood staring, my (e/c) eyes wide in shock. Seeing his face slowly turn pink, I could feel my own (s/c) cheeks begin to heat up as I blushed in response.

"Noya-senpai! Did you break (y/n)-chan? She's never been so quiet when she bumps into somebody!" I stopped listening after the first part of what Sho-kun said reached my ears.

"Senpai?! Oh my gosh! You're me and Sho-kun's senpai!" Turning back to Hinata I began shaking him again.

"Why didn't you tell me you had such a cute senpai on your team! Sho-kun, how could you?!! I thought you were my friend! In fact, you should have told me about all of the guys on your team! Why do you get such a cute team to play on?! Although, the setter for my new school is pretty cute!" I tilted my head to the side as I thought about the cat eyed boy I had seen when I had went to pick up my class schedule for next week. I squealed a bit just thinking about how cute he was!

"What school are you enrolled in?" I turned to the gentle looking grey-haired boy with a grin.

"I'm gonna be going to Nekoma High! I also plan on joining the Boys' Volleyball Club as their new manager!"