1K Special - Young Yandere!Sinbad (Magi) - I Trust You

This is an AU oneshot, just so you know. Thanks for the request, AhiruElric

You would think I would get used to the sounds water made, having spent so much time on this ship over the years. Of course, it didn't help that every time I started to relax, HE would pop up with that happy-go-lucky attitude of his. It's not like I didn't like cheerful people, but he was such a flirt! And he didn't even seem to realize he was doing it half the time!!

Sighing in defeat, I finally gave up trying to take a nap and walked back to the deck, determined to at least enjoy the sun that was warming the other passengers. Finally stepping into the bright light that was shining down, I lifted my face up to gaze at the few white clouds that were slowly floating across the otherwise clear, blue sky.

"(y/n)! There you are! I was wondering where you had gone to! I was starting to think you didn't like my company anymore, but here you are again!" The loud teen grabbed one of my hands as he talked excitedly, his eyes wide as they kept glancing down once in a while before looking back up to meet my eyes.

As I watched this repeat several times, I had to fight not to slap him as his cheeks grew slightly darker. I could almost see the thoughts starting to parade through his perverted mind. Pulling my hand from his grasp, I sighed at him.

"Look, just because you hired my dad to sail you around on this little cruise, does not mean it is my job to entertain you. Let alone to allow you to stare at my chest like that, so please try to keep your eyes above my neckline during this trip. Thanks, bye." I grumbled as I turned and walked away.

Two days and I could barely stand the boy already. This is why I would rather date someone a couple years older than me. All the guys my age were so... immature! Sighing, I went to see what the other guests were doing. Someone had to make sure nobody tried something stupid, like setting the boat on fire.

After all, these people were HIS friends, so who knew what they might get themselves up to. The more I thought about it the faster my feet moved, taking me away from the 17 year old boy behind me. I could feel his eyes slowly drop to focus on my backside as I let out a frustrated sigh.

--------

Well, at least the day had finally ended without any major catastrophes. Yeah, someone had nearly flooded the bathroom and someone else had drunk themselves nearly into a coma, but everyone was alive and breathing at the end of the night with the boat still afloat. Not for lack of some idiot trying to sink it, but that is what plungers are for, right?

Feeling a shiver of disgust from the memory of that event, I walked down the hall and into my cabin. I'd more than earned myself a good sleep tonight. After a relaxing shower, of course. I'd just finished taking off my shirt when I heard a knock on the door.

Having a feeling I knew who it was, I ignored it and started removing my pants, deciding the shower waiting for me was far more important than my fathers 'guest' was. It wasn't until the handle started turning in place that I realized I hadn't locked the door.

"Hello? (y/n)? Are you in here? I was wondering if you knew where any of the spare tow-" His sentence trailed off as he stepped into the room and froze, eyes wide as he stared at my half-naked body. My hands quickly came up to try and cover my chest after I'd pulled my pants back up from my knees, a scream filling the air as I raced into the private bathroom behind me. I could feel my cheeks begin burning from the embarrassed blush that spread across my face down to my chest.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to see you like that! Not that you don't look great, but I just wanted a towel and thought you might know where they are! And you really do look great! But I'll leave now and ask someone else for a towel! Yeah... Sorry again!" I could hear both embarrassment and happiness in his voice before I heard the door shut behind him.