Yandere!Tomoe (Kamisama Kiss) - Safe

I almost forgot to transfer this one to BOTH books, instead of just into my Yandere X Reader book. Sorry to those who might have been waiting for something like this to show up in here!

I let out a small whimper as my hand went to the bruise I could already feel forming on my hip, right were the desk had hit when the girls had rushed over to talk to Kurama, the idol who attended class these days. With a sigh, I limped over to my desk and sat down, uninterested in the flurry of activity that often seemed to surround the charismatic but egotistical boy the other girls seemed to adore.

"Hey, are you okay? That looks like it hurt." I looked up and saw Nanami gazing at me in concern, her eyes filled with worry.

"I'll be okay, it's just a bruise. Besides, the day's pretty much over. The girls just wanted to get one last rush of fangirling in before their Idol left for the day." Letting out a weak laugh, I tried to wave her off as I began gathering my stuff to head home.

She refused to leave me be, grabbing my hand and gently dragging me to the nurses office to 'treat the wound' as best she could. I really couldn't understand her determination, since it hadn't been her fault and it wasn't like we were friends. We just shared a classroom.

I stood there awkwardly as she looked around for the nurse, my fingers plucking at my skirt as I turned my head from side to side, eyes wandering from desk to bed to cabinet and back as I waited. Maybe the nurse had left for the day and I could just go home, avoiding the whole situation...

"Hey, Nanami! What the heck are you doing in here?! You're supposed to head straight home to the shrine, not play around and leave me waiting!" An agitated voice came from the doorway, my head turning quickly as I jumped in place, pain shooting through my hip.

I let out a moan as I turned to lean against the nearby bed, missing the widening of the white-haired young man's eyes as he turned towards me.

"Tomoe! Thank goodness you are here! I can't find the nurse, so do you think you can help me? She banged her hip pretty hard against a desk in class and it needs to be treated!" Nanami's voice rang through the room from the far corner.

"What the heck do you want me to do?!" The young man, Tomoe, questioned loudly as he began stalking across the room, looking ready to drag the girl out by force if he had to.

I simply stayed where I was, draped partway across the bed as I felt my hip start to throb. My (e/c) eyes began to tear up a bit from the pain, my fingers clenching against the bed sheets.

"If you can find me a painkiller, I'll be fine with that. After that, you can go. I'm used to dealing with stuff like this on my own." I managed to say quietly through the pain, managing to keep my voice from trembling too much. I didn't notice Tomoe pause mid-step before turning gracefully towards the cabinet that held the medical supplies.

"What do you mean, used to dealing with stuff like this?" Nanami asked, her voice filled with worry and suspicion as she shifted closer.

"Likely not what you are thinking. I just bruise really easy, always have and likely always will. This one's just a bit worse than I usually get. Next time I'll just be more careful to stay in my seat until after the girls have raced over for their fangirling session." I tried to sound cheerful about it and failing as I felt my hip muscles twinge, causing my to flinch in pain.

"Here." The short word was accompanied by the sound of rattling as a small bottle of pills was thrust towards me, Tomoe's head turned to the side as he avoided looking my direction.

Taking the pills with a slightly trembling hand, I managed to give him a small smile as I said thanks, quickly twisting the cap off the bottle and shaking out two small white tablets. As soon as I had the cap back on, a paper cup filled with water was held before me, bringing a bigger smile of gratitude to my face.