Yandere!Prince Soma - Need You

Walking through the marketplace, searching for something to add to today's meal, I was too distracted to notice where I was going until I bumped into somebody. Almost falling to the ground, I caught myself and quickly began apologizing.

"I'm so sorry, sir! Please forgive me for my lack of attention!" Bowing my head down, I didn't raise it back up until I heard a soft cough from the side.

"You did not mean harm, so your apology is accepted." The deep voice made me lift my head in shock as it almost seemed to cause even my bones to shake from the rumble.

Looking up, I was met by a pair of the most amazing slate-grey eyes. The tall, white-haired man looked over at the richly dressed gentleman beside him and my eyes followed his to be faced with a set of golden-brown eyes staring at me from beneath plum colored bangs.

"Are you ok, miss?" His voice wasn't as deep as the other man's, but he did have the same accent to his speech.

"Yes, I'm fine..." Trying to take a step back, I winced as I put weight on my left foot.

"No, you are not fine. Let us take you to a clinic where you can get looked over." The tall, white-haired man lifted me up into his arms, causing me to gasp in shock.

"But I don't have the kind of money to afford seeing a doctor! Please, if you just put me down I will find my way home. I'm sure with a little rest I will be just fine!" I tried to wiggle out of his arms, my face turning red with embarrassment.

"But we can't just leave you alone while you are injured!" The purple-haired young man seemed to go between showing concern and feeling agitated at having his day interrupted.

"Yes you can, people do it all the time." Tilting my head at them, I looked between the two in confusion.

"Perhaps we could take you to your home and make sure that you get there safely that way." The grey-eyed man said, still refusing to set me down.

"I don't think that would work very well... My employer is very strict about not allowing strangers on the premises. I could loose my job if I'm seeing bringing not just one, but two men to the manor with me." I began fretting, thinking of all the problems that this could lead to if I don't find some way to stop them.

"Then we will bring you home with us and you can rest there until you are well enough to go back to your own home." The purple-haired gentleman said, sounding like he was getting tired of listening to the conversation go back and forth between me and his friend.

"Prince Soma, are you sure about this?" My eyes shot wide open at hearing him call the other man prince.

"Yes, Agni. I just want to get this over with and it is obvious neither of you will back down. That leaves me to make a decision. So she will come to the townhouse with us and you can take care of her until she is well enough to go home on her own." He spoke with a sense of finality to his voice, the other man, Agni, simply nodding in agreement and following behind the golden-eyed Prince Soma.

--------

"She can rest here while you prepare a room for her." Prince Soma pointed to a soft looking couch as he carried a bag of food into the kitchen.

After he gently set me down, I look at the tall man I had long ago given up trying to argue with to get my way out of this mess. I couldn't understand why someone would bother to take care of a stranger. Nobody I had ever met had cared enough to trouble themselves over someone else like this.

"Why are you so concerned over me? You have no obligation to me. If anything, you should be telling me I am lucky not to have hurt your friend." I looked up at him in confusion, my voice wavering slightly as I waited for him to realize how right I was.

"Because to forgive someone is a blessing. If my Prince can forgive me the sins I have commited in the past, then I can forgive someone for a moment of carelessness. Besides, Prince Soma has already forgiven you for bumping into him, otherwise you would not be here right now. So allow us to take care of you until your ankle feels better." The gentle smile that he gave me had me trying to stop a blush from spreading to my cheeks.

"Umm.. Thank you. Thank you both, you and the prince. I've never been treated so kindly before. It's... nice." I smiled up at the man for a moment before looking down at my hands as they settled in my lap.

I never noticed the golden eyes that watched me from the doorway before they vanished back into the kitchen.

--------

"Thank you Agni, Prince Soma. Both of you have been very kind to me today. Are you sure you don't mind me staying the night? I know you said you already sent a letter to my employer, but I really don't want to put you out by overstaying my welcome." I smiled up at the two men as my foot rested upon a cushion.

"I have no problem with you staying here for the night. If it would have been a problem, I would not have let you come here in the first place. Besides, sometimes it is nice to have another person to talk to when Agni is busy elsewhere with his duties." The young prince sat there watching me, his golden eyes seeming to almost glow in the dim light of the room.

I felt slightly uncomfortable under his stare but refused to let it get to me. After all, he had been nothing but a gentleman the whole time I was here, doing his best to make sure I had what I needed to get well. He'd even shared a delicious meal of curry from his homeland with me, prepared by his manservant and friend, Agni. But now that the meal was done and over, I was beginning to feel rather tired.

"Thank you then, I shall take you up on the offer gladly." I said with a yawn, missing the small grin that touched his lips for a moment.

"I'll have Angi carry you up to your room then. It would not do any good to try climbing the stairs and chance you doing harm to your injury. Agni, you know what to do from here." Giving a quick look to the grey-eyed servant, Prince Soma stood and made his way upstairs, assumedly to his own room.

"Thank you again." I yawned once more, my eyes slowly closing one last time as I slipped into a deep slumber, not even noticing as I was lifted up into the arms of a guilty looking Agni.

--------

I awoke to the feeling of ropes tied around my wrists, my arms pulled above my head as I lay upon a large soft bed.

"What's going on? Why am I tied up?" I asked in confusion, my voice soft and weak from slumber.

"Oh, you've awoken! I was beginning to think I had put too much of the drug in your food! You really had me worried you know, I wouldn't want to have lost you after just getting you." The bright voice of the prince rang in my ears, feeling my heart skip a beat in fear at his words.

What did he mean when he talked about a drug in my food? Why would he drug me? Was this some kind of slave ring, like the police talked about at times? But if so, then why was I tied up here in a bedroom, instead of on a ship or in a basement, waiting to be sold to the highest bidder. That is how it worked, right? I could feel the trembles run through my body as fear began pumping adrenaline through my veins.

"Shhhh, it's ok. Don't be scared. I'm not going to hurt you if I don't have to. After all, I knew as soon as I saw you that you were a treasure. Those (e/c) eyes, as bright as any gemstone. Your (h/c) hair, as fine as the most sought after silk. Even your (s/c) skin, so soft and smooth I could spend hours just caressing it." I flinched as I felt his fingers trace up my jaw until burying themselves in my hair.

"And now I will get to look and touch all I want! You will be my most precious treasure, priceless because you are unique in this world. And since I worked hard to get you, with just a little help from Agni, I get to call you mine! Don't worry, I'll take good care of you, I promise! I've learned how important it is to take care of the people I treasure and I refuse to loose someone else I care about." I shivered as I watched his eyes darken as he looked down at me.

"Please. Let me go." I tried to hold back my tears, but I could feel them burning at the corners of my eyes.

"I'm sorry, but I can't. I need you too much to let you go."