Yandere!Asura x reader x Yandere!Death the Kid Part 2 (Soul Eater) - Together

"I'm sorry but... Can you tell me where I am please?"

"This is the DWMA. I'm  afraid it took us a while to find you, Asura had you hidden quite well,  so I'm not sure how long he had you frozen like that. Until we get  things figured out, please let us take care of you here in Death City.  Now if you could be so kind as to tell us where you are from?" His calm  voice would be soothing if not for the confusion at his words.

"DWMA? What is the DWMA?  Also, what and where is this Death City? I'm afraid I haven't heard of  such a place before." Looking at the boy with wide (e/c) eyes, I  wondered why he looked so shocked at my questions. "Wait... Who is Asura  and why would Asura hide me?"

"Please excuse me for a  moment, I need to talk with someone. I'll be back as soon as I can."  With one last glance towards me, he walked out of the room, closing the  door behind him.

I wonder if I said something wrong?

--------

After some time had  passed and the strange boy came back, I found out that more time had  passed while I was frozen in that witch's curse than anyone had  expected, having been in that timeless state for over 800 years while I  was hidden away from the world. Although it meant that some things were  lost to me forever, I had no choice but to accept that this was how  things were.

The hardest thing to  accept was that Asura had been the real name of my friend from so long  ago and that he'd done so many horrible things. That information had  been heartbreaking to learn but I had to move on and not wallow in the  sorrow of learning my friend had fallen so far simply because he'd  feared everything. Everything but me.

--------

Death the Kid, the one  who had found and helped to release me, offered me a place in his home  until I could find a place of my own in this strange city. After a few  days I had managed to find work assisting the strange school he'd  mentioned before, the DWMA, working in the nurse's office. At least my  skills were still useful, even this far into the future of my world.

During my time off,  between searches for a place to call home, I put in much effort to keep  his home clean. I'd noticed his tendency towards symmetry and, trying to  be a polite guest, tried to keep things as organized and aligned as I  could. I'd even taken to carrying a ruler around, often using it when  setting the table for meals or putting dishes away after washing them.

Over time I found myself  organizing the nurses office with the same exacting measurements, often  without even thinking about it. The small grin on Kid's face when he  payed a visit made the extra work I did worth it.

--------

I had finally found a  place that I would be able to afford on my own, a small apartment but  one that I could call home. Although I would miss being able to see Kid  every day, having grown to see him as a close friend, I didn't want to  be a burden to him longer than I had to. Besides, this would be my  chance to invite him over for meals.

Of course, first I would have to get the place and make sure everything was just right before asking him over for a visit.

--------

The look on his face  when I told him I'd gotten the apartment almost made me regret finding  it but at least he'd looked relieved when I told him he would be welcome  to visit once everything was set up. I'd even given him a copy of the  key, asking that he simply notify me first before coming over so I could  have everything cleaned up before he got there.

It had taken a couple  days to get my few belongings unpacked and newly bought furniture placed  in ways that would not agitate Kid when he visited. The look of  contentment on his face when he came over for our first dinner together  since I moved out, was worth the extra time and effort it took,  measuring and remeasuring everything until it was perfect.