Yandere!Yumoto - Cuddle Monster part 2

I was requested to continue this into a second part, so here you go Ahiru! I hope you enjoy this!

Days passed slowly as I was locked away in Yu-kun's bedroom, hidden from the world. The only one I saw anymore was Yumoto, since every day he would come home and head straight into his room, telling me he needed another dose of cuddling after so many hours at school going without.

I don't even know how long it had been, time loosing its meaning as my days consisted of waking up to being cuddled by Yu-kun before being fed breakfast, waiting locked in his room with nothing to do until he got home to cuddle me again, taking a shower while he ordered something for dinner and then sitting while he brushed my (h/c) hair out before we went to bed, once more with him cuddling against me.

My whole life seemed to revolve around how many times he could wrap his arms around me in one day, trying to get me to return that insane affection of his. At least I could sometimes get him to let me read a book in his bedroom, with him watching of course, if I was willing to hug him back for a bit.

"Yu-kun, please let me out of here. I've been stuck in this room for so long now, I think I am going to go nuts if I don't get out of here. Please, just let me go somewhere else in the house! Please Yu-kun?" I was begging at this point, willing to do almost anything just to see something other than the bedroom and its connected bathroom.

"Are you sure? Last time I tried letting you out of the bedroom, you tried to escape. Are you sure that won't happen again this time?" The normally hyper blonde looked at me with dark eyes for a moment, before suddenly brightening.

"Yu-kun, I promise I'll behave this time. Please let me leave the bedroom?" Shivering on the inside, I reached over and gave him a hug, closing my eyes so I wouldn't have to see his smile.

"Well... I guess I could let you spend a little bit of time in the other room with me. Maybe we could watch a movie together. Do you think you would like that, (y/n)-chan? It could be just like the old days, except with more cuddling!" He slowly pulled me closer, hugging me back.

"Yeah, that would be nice, Yu-kun! I would love to watch a movie! It's been so long after all!" I tried to sound excited about it, and really I was feeling excited about getting out of the room and seeing a movie, just not so much about the thought of even more cuddling with him.

Slowly pulling my arms back from being wrapped around Yu-kun's waist, I began climbing to my feet. I had a hard time keeping steady, my legs week from being locked in this room all day, every day. I began wondering just how long it had been since I had been trapped here with Yu-kun.

"Hey Yu-kun, how much longer until it's your birthday?" It had been three months before his birthday when he had captured me.

"Silly (y/n)-chan, my birthday is next week! But don't worry, I already know what I want from you as a gift!" The almost singsong quality to his voice made shivers run down my spine.

"Next week? But... that means I've been here for nearly three months... Wait! That means I missed all the end of year holidays! You know how important the holidays have always been to me, Yu-kun!" I could almost feel my sanity slipping from me as I realized just how much time had passed.

I collapsed onto the bed beside me as I realized I would be trapped here forever, no rescue coming to save me, to escape possible as Yu-kun kept me here beside him. My life had become that of a living, breathing stuffed animal, waiting for its owner to come back and cuddle it close with affection.

"(y/n)-chan? Are you ok?" I felt a gentle hand caress my back as I was pulled to Yu-kun's side, being held in a manner that made me feel almost... loved.

Perhaps it would not be so bad to just give in to him, to let him have... NO! No, I couldn't give up! Even if it took years, I would get my freedom back! I wouldn't let him win! Pulling away, I slid to the floor and began rocking back and forth, holding my head in my hands as Yu-kun looked down at me with a frown.

"Poor (y/n)-chan. You seem a little broken lately. I know! I bet you just need more cuddling! Cuddles make everything better after all!" He smiled as he climbed down beside me and pulled me close against my will, cuddling against my side as I began to whimper.

"I'll make you feel better, (y/n)-chan! And someday you will learn to love me just like I do you!" I ignored the feeling of his arms wrapping around me, his hand running through my hair in a gentle caress.

I would never admit that my heart sped up even a tiny bit when I felt his lips press against my forehead. Never.

"I'll always love you, (y/n)-chan. Forever." My body shook with my sobs as he slowly began rocking with me.

A/N - I wanted to make this light and fluffy like the last one was, but Yu-kun refused to let that happen... I'm sorry!