Kise (KnB) - Sweet Treat

Thank goodness for the tripod the camera was standing on, otherwise my shaking hands would have ruined the shot. I couldn't believe how nervous I felt just taking pictures for a simple interview with some basketball player, even if he did model as well. He wasn't older than me or anything, so why did I feel so intimidated by him?

So what if he was taller, I'd been around taller guys. It wasn't even his looks, since I was used to taking pictures of good looking guys for my job, even if it was just a part-time deal while I was finishing my schooling. What was it about him that had me so shaken?

Looking up from the camera, my eyes widened when I saw how intense his gaze was as he stared at me. Why in the world was he staring at me?! Feeling my legs beginning to tremble, I tried to take a step back but found my knees locked and my feet left stuck in place.

I was left standing there feeling like a rabbit trying to hide from a lion without so much as a blade of grass in sight. The smile that suddenly appeared on his face didn't make me feel any safer than before, watching cautiously as he took a few steps closer to me.

"Are you okay, (y/n)-chan? You're shaking a bit, are you feeling cold-suu? Here, come with me! I'll get you something warm to drink and we can talk about the next group of photos for the interview!" His warm but firm hand wrapping around my wrist seemed to break whatever spell he'd placed on my legs, just enough that he could pull me along with him towards the door leading outside.

"W-where are you t-taking me?" I almost cursed out loud at the trembling stutter in my voice, my head turned to look at him as I caught the almost sinfully wicked smirk that replaced his smile.

"I told you! I'm getting you something warm to drink at the cafe across the street-suu!" I stumbled a little on the sidewalk as I looked up to see a small cafe that seemed to serve mostly coffee and pastries, based on both the signs and the few people coming out the door with steaming cups in one hand and sweets in the other.

The smell of cinnimon and sugar taunted me, even from across the street. I could almost taste the sweetness of the swirled delight that was calling to me from inside the building, my eyes wide as I nearly forgot about the person who stood beside me, watching me with a grin on his face before he burst out laughing.

"Comeon (y/n)-chan, let's get you something yummy to nibble on!" The cheerfulness in his voice caught me off guard, wondering what had caused the complete turn around in his attitude.

"I... I guess one pastry wouldn't hurt." Crossing the street beside him, I had almost forgotten about his grip on my wrist until he pulled me back from the door, smiling happily as he took the chance to open it.

"A gentleman should open the door for the lady-suu." Part of me wondered what the heck was going through his mind, the rest of me too busy blushing awkwardly to care.

Flustered and embarrassed by his behavior, I found myself standing at the counter in no time, pointing at the sweet treat that had been calling to me like a siren from the other side of the glass case. Upon receiving the sticky delight, I took a small bite and turned to the blonde beside me with a smile.

"Thank you, Kise-san! This is really good, even if it is a bit messy but I'll just wash my hands before we go back to work!" Taking another bite of the pastry, I reached for a napkin to wipe my face, feeling the sugary glaze sticking to my skin.

I'd forgotten about the hand that still held me captive, suddenly feeling myself being turned around to look up at Kise's almost glowingly bright eyes as he started to lean forward. As soon as I felt his lips against my skin, I was already trying to take a step back.

When his tongue grazed against the corner of my lips to capture the sticky residue of my treat, the pastry itself had already hit the floor, released from my hand as the shock ran through my system.

"K-K-Kise-kun! What the heck do you think you're doing?!" I raised my free hand and pushed against his chest, finding the muscles underneath far too firm for my mind to completely ignore as my eyes grew even wider.

"Ah, sorry but you simply looked too sweet like that to not take a taste! So I guess I'm not sorry-suu? Oh, but don't worry, I'll get you another of the pastries to make up for yours falling! And something to drink as well. After all, that's what a good boyfriend would do, right (y/n)cchi?" I stood there in a daze for a few minutes before shattering the quiet with a shout.

"What do you mean boyfriend?!! And what the heck is with that -cchi stuff?"