800 Read Special - Yandere!Alois - Trapped In Your Web

This special request is posted as a celebration of reaching 800 reads for this book! So sit back and enjoy everyone!

I must say, these rich boys really do know how to throw a party. Looking around at the elegantly decorated ballroom, my eyes came to rest upon a pale blonde head of hair. Slowly letting my eyes wander downwards, I saw icy blue eyes looking out from the young face of a slim 17 year old teen wearing a purple jacket over his dress shirt and tight black shorts, standing next to the wall as he gazed about the room in seeming boredom.

When I saw his eyes rest on me for a moment, I gave a small smile and winked at him playfully. The mild interest that appeared in his eyes for a moment amused me. I could definitely have some fun with this one. Slowly making my way across the floor, hips gently swaying, I came to a halt in front of the handsome youth.

"You look kind of bored over here, young lord. Feel like having a bit of fun?" Leaning a bit closer to him, I smiled playfully, my eyes glancing to his smirking lips before coming back up to his pale eyes.

I felt the lightest of blushes trying to form when I felt his warm hand slip into one of mine.

--------

After over an hour spent dancing, drinking and talking, I found myself being pushed almost roughly against the wall of one of the rooms upstairs. I let out a soft gasp as I felt fingers tracing their way to the back of my dress, finding the zipper and yanking down as lips pressed hot against my neck.

Curses filled the air as it caught in the fabric, my lips curling into a smirk as I pushed him gently away, reaching around behind me. It was really just too bad. I'd been having so much fun with this one. Palming the small blade in my hand, I reached the other hand forward and caressed his cheek softly as he watched me with lust filled eyes.

"You're really my type, ya know. It's a right shame I have to do this." I whispered into his ear as I made to stab the blade into his stomach, being stopped by a sudden hand grabbing my wrist from the side.

"I'm sorry but I can't allow you to do that." The polite but dark voice shocked me, my head whipping to the side to see a tall butler wearing glasses.

"Where did you come from? The door was locked!" I tried to wrench my hand out of his grasp, but it was like a band of iron around my wrist.

"Who hired you?" The soft whisper came from the blonde in front of me, his hair covering his eyes as he looked down.

"Sorry, but I don't spill my secrets so easily." I gave him a gentle smile, my other hand slipping out from behind me.

As the air filled with heavy smoke, I vanished from the room, leaving behind a coughing young man and a confused butler looking at his empty hand.

--------

I refused to finish the job, stating to the go-between that it was too dangerous for the 'small' fee they were willing to pay me in compensation and they should try someone more gullible to send up against the pair. No matter how much they offered to raise the payment, I told them that I valued my life more than their money.

I knew the truth was that I simply didn't want to see the life drain out of those ice blue eyes. One hour was all it had taken for him to trap me in a web that I wasn't sure I wanted to struggle against.

It was several weeks before I would look into them again and when it happened, I was completely unprepared for it. Let alone for what came next.

--------

"Ahh! There you are! Do you know how long I have been looking for you? Don't run off like that again!" I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder, that familiar voice ringing in my ears as I turned to look into a face I had not thought I would see again.