Yandere!Len (Vocaloid) - Painting Us

"How many times do I have to tell you, I'm no good at this stuff?" I   flung my arms above my head as I stomped alongside my smiling teacher.

"You might not think so but that does not mean your opinion is the  same as another's would be. The desire of the young lord to have you  paint for him is a fine example of this differing of opinions, young  (y/n)." His deep, gentle voice was like a balm to most people but for  me, it was little more than another thing that bugged me, making me feel  even more out of place aside the ever calm father-figure he was to me.

I myself was nearly his polar opposite, uncomfortably quiet around  strangers while always being filled with too much energy around those I  knew and feeling hardly able to sit still long enough to finish a simple  painting, let alone the detailed masterpieces he created over the span  of several hours. If I sat still for so long, it left people wondering  what trouble I had planned or was in the process of planning, thus the  reason many tried to keep me busy with various tasks in hopes of keeping  me too busy to cause mischief.

Somehow, regardless of all that, it seemed the young lord had decided  he wished to not only meet me but have me paint for him. This left me  not only nervous about what would happen if I failed to meet his surely  very high standards but also curious how he had even heard of me before,  as I was little more than a student with mostly unknown talents. Or rather, in my own opinion, a lack of said talents.

"Why did he pick me? How did he even know about me?" Seeing the  gentle smile grow slightly mischievous on his face, I turned with wide  eyes to gaze at him in horror, my voice wavering as I froze in place.  "What did you do?"

Instead of stopping to answer me, he continued walking along the long  pathway leading to the large, sprawling building of the local young  lord who ruled over this part of the country. As he passed from one  tree's shadow to the next, I could hear him trying to muffle his  laughter with one hand, his shoulders shaking as he slowed down just  enough to allow me to catch up once I began moving again.

"If anything bad comes of this, it will be on your head," I grumbled  to my teacher, his head turning just enough to let me see the warmth  shining in his eyes before he turned towards the looming manor ahead of  us.

"Of course, young one. I wouldn't leave my favorite student to face  things alone, now would I?" I felt my frown vanish, replaced with a  large grin at his words, even if I didn't know why he thought so well of  me to say such things.

"No, sir. Of course, you wouldn't leave one of your students alone  when they need you, favorite or not." I felt his fingers curl around my  hand as he slowed down to walk beside me, a smile on his face as he  glanced down at me. The warmth of his hand worked to sooth my  anxiousness as the manor's gated entry grew near.

--------

"Lord Kagamine, the teacher has brought his student here, as you  ordered. Shall I bring them in now?" The young blonde continued staring  at the painting before him as he simply waved a hand towards the door  for his servant to bring them in, hoping that the person who had  captured the image before him onto canvas would be able to create more  such paintings of the world.

Instead of the usual paintings he saw, that looked so dull and  lackluster to his young eyes, the image before him seemed filled with  energy and an excitement that made him wonder what was beyond the fields  of flowers and grass that almost seemed to shift under his gaze. Every  day he had looked at this painting, he had picked out something new he  had missed the previous day. A small fox peeking out from behind a stump  to one side of the field, a snake slithering through the grass in the  foreground, even a deer that blended into the branches of the distant  trees.