Yandere!Death the Kid (Soul Eater) - Make You Perfect

4000+ words and nearly 4 days later, I'm finally done with this oneshot! I really hope you find it worth the effort AhiruElric, but I don't think I'm gonna write something like this again any time soon! As fun as this was to write, it was hard to figure out how to end this one. Still, it was fun!

Doodling randomly into my notebook, I was only half listening to the teacher's lecture, not really too interested in what he had to say. After all, it's not like I really had much to learn, as this lecture was mostly aimed at the Meisters. Being a weapon, it had very little to do with me.

Setting down my pencil, I tugged gently on my one glove as I stared at the series of circles I'd made across the paper. Shrugging, I quietly tore the paper out and sat it aside, ready to start a new drawing.

By the time class had ended, I'd completely forgotten about that piece of paper, walking out the door and heading home for the day.

----

Back in the classroom a boy picked up the paper, wondering if the person who sat here had forgotten their homework, until he looked down to see the page covered in circles. Perfectly round circles flowing across the page to create a larger perfectly shaped circle.

"How can someone as unsymmetrical as that girl, create something like this?" He mumbled to himself, remembering the (h/c) haired girl who sat here with her mismatched socks, odd clothing and single glove, a shudder running through him.

Looking down at the paper again, he couldn't find a single flaw in the symmetry of the pattern. Even the circles creating the overall shape where somehow perfectly placed and sized to be symmetric with those on the other side of the page. No matter if it was folded top to bottom or side to side, each circle was a perfect match to its opposite.

Sliding the page carefully into his notebook and putting it away, he walked out the door with his mind filled with thoughts of symmetrical patterns swirling around an unsymmetrical girl.

--------

A few days later, I was doodling again while the teacher gave another long lecture. I probably should pay more attention to this one, but it really was more interesting to doodle instead. Maybe if our teacher could find better things to lecture us about. Or at least stop trying to find excuses to cut things open and see what was inside...

Suddenly feeling like I was being watched, I lifted my head up expecting to have the teacher glaring down at me. Nope, he was still going on about some poor creature he wanted to 'examine' at the front of the class, one of the other students arguing with him about it.

Shrugging, I figured that I was fine to keep doodling and added a few more loops to the paper before tearing it out and moving to a fresh page. This was way more fun than the lecture!

----

There was no way it could be her. Just look at those socks again! Shivering, the dark-haired boy glared at the mismatched socks before lifting his gaze to the single (color) glove worn on her right hand. Shaking his head, he turned back to watch the events taking place at the front of the class, thinking it must have been someone else that left the drawing.

The quiet sound of paper being torn caused him to turn his head back, watching with wide eyes as the (h/c) haired girl sat a sheet of paper to the side. Looking closely, he could just make out familiarly symmetrical circles covering the page, although he couldn't quite make out the pattern this time.

During a short break, he saw his chance to look closer when the girl walked over to talk to their teacher. Walking nearer to her desk, he glanced down to see the circles carefully looping across the paper to form a flower, the petals gently shaped so the whole thing would be symmetrically perfect.