Murasakibara - Cake

I was sitting there, staring at the plate in front of me, trying my best to ignore the stare burning into the back of my head. I don't know why, but this seemed to happen every time I brought my lunch from home.

Oh, don't get me wrong! The stare didn't start until I brought out the last part of my lunch. A large slice of homemade cake, something I made at the start of every week, a habit that had formed years ago after learning the recipe from my grandmother.

There had never been a problem before, but ever since I had started school at Yosen High, I could feel those eyes watching me. Or more accurately, watching me eat my desert. But today, I had come prepared!

Slowly climbing to my feet, I grabbed the plate and turned around, walking slowly towards the towering purple-haired giant that stood staring at what was in my hands. Coming to a stop in front of him, I slowly reached out my empty hand and grabbed his, pulling it out and settling the plate within the palm of his hand.

"Here, I brought an extra slice for you today, Murasakibara-kun. Next time, just let me know what you want so I don't have to figure it out myself. I'm usually too busy thinking about baking sweets to figure stuff like this out, ya know." Smiling up at him as he looked wide eyed at the slice of triple layer chocolate silk cake, I gave a small wave and walked back to the piece that was still waiting on its plate where I had been sitting.

"(y/n)-chin, do you think you can bring me another slice of cake tomorrow?"

This was just something cute to write because I am so excited to have gotten so many reads and votes for this book! So thank you everyone! Have some cake with Mura-kun!!