Chapter 25

3 Weeks Later

"Hey Honor?"

"Rory, what's wrong?" Honor asked hearing panic in Rory's voice.

"Can you come over? I need help?"

"I'm on my way." Honor said disconnecting the call, then hurrying through her house, and across the street to get to Rory. "Rory?" She called as she knocked on the front door before letting herself in. "Rory? Where are you?"

"Bedroom!" Rory answered as best she could.

"Rory? Is everything ok?" Honor yelled as she ran up the stairs and down the hallway. "Oh my gosh, Rory! What happened?" Honor asked seeing Rory sitting on the floor hunched over, holding her arm.

"I fell trying to get out of bed." Rory said with tears running down her face. "I don't know what happened. Either my foot got caught or I tripped I don't even know. I just fell head first, and landed on my hand, then rolled onto my arm. It really hurts!"

"That sounds painful. Here, let me see." Honor said crouching down next to her.

"I can't feel my fingers."

"Where is Logan? Is he at work?"

"Yeah, he went in at 6am."

"Ok, let's get you up. I'm going to help you get dressed, and take you to the hospital."

"Logan didn't answer when I called him."

"That's ok. He's probably busy, but I still want him to look a tit. You wrist might just be sprained, but we need to have it checked just in case. Can you stand up?" Honor asked holding her hand out to help pull Rory up.

"There is pain shooting up and down my arm from my shoulder to my hand."

"Ok, I'm going to find you some clothes. Do you want to sit down and I'll bring you something to wear?"

"Find something without metal in case Logan wants another MRI."

"Yoga pants and a sweatshirt it is!" Honor said heading into Rory's closet. "Any idea which box your clothes are in?"

"No, we just moved yesterday. I was planning to start unpacking this morning."

"I will help you when we get back."

"Just start dumping boxes. I'll deal with it later." Rory said following Honor into the large walk in closet.

"How are you going to get unpacked and organized enough to pack for Europe when we leave in two days?"