Chapter 105

"Hi, excuse me, I would like to speak with the CEO please?"

"Do you have an appointment?" the woman at the HPG reception desk asked.

"I don't, but if you could just tell them that Walker Druckenmiller is here to see them, that would be great. I'm sure they're probably expecting me."

"I'm sorry Miss. Druckenmiller, but Mrs. Huntzberger is out of the office today."

"Oh! Well, what about Logan? Is Logan here?"

"Logan?"

"Huntzberger. Logan Huntzberger."

"I'm sorry, but Doctor Huntzberger is out as well. I can take a message for them, if you would like me to."

"Do you have any idea when they will be back?"

"I'm sorry Miss, but I just can't give you that answer."

"Ok. . . And Mitchum Huntzberger isn't here either?"

"I'm sorry, but Mr. Huntzberger is no longer with the company."

"Do you have a phone number where I can reach him?"

"I don't, I'm sorry. Your best bet to get a hold of Mitchum, is to speak to Doctor Huntzberger."

"But you said that he's not here."

"That is correct."

"Ok, so if he's not here, what about his wife?"

"Mrs. Huntzberger, our CEO, is out of the office."

"So if none of the Huntzbergers are here, then who is running this place?"

"That would be Mr. Gilmore and Mr. McMaster."

"Can I speak to one of them, please?"

"I'm sorry Ma'am, but you will need to make an appointment."

"Will you please just call one of them for me? I really need to speak to one of them. It's urgent. I live in one of HPG properties."

"Give me one moment, and I'll call upstairs for you." the receptionist told her, reaching for the phone, and punching an extension.

"This is Doyle." the voice on the other end of the phone answered a moment later.

"Hey Doyle, I have a Miss. Druckenmiller here at Reception. She says that she needs to speak with someone urgently about a HPG property that she lives in. She asked for both Huntzbergers, but they are out at the moment."