Chapter 56

"In they walk, holding hands, and wearing matching outfits. You two are so disgustingly cute, it makes me nauseous!" Doyle commented as Logan and Rory stepped off the elevator.

"Doyle, what's going on today?" Logan asked.

"You have a phone call."

"Already?! It's not even 8am!"

"You will want to take this one." Doyle said as he handed his cell phone over, and Logan notice that it was connected to facetime, with two adorable little faces staring at him.

"HAPPY BIRFDAY UNCA OGAN!!!!!!" the twins excitedly shouted.

"Hey you guys! Thank you! I miss you!"

"Did you open our present?" little Bradley asked.

"You got me a present?! Where is it?"

"Daddy has it!" Catherine told him.

"It's right here." Doyle said holding out a gift bag for Logan to take.

"Hold on one second guys." Logan said as he handed the phone to Rory.

"Atty Ory!!!" the twins cheered.

"My babies! I love you guys! I miss you so much!"

"One second ok, Uncle Logan is going to open your present. I'm going to flip the camera, so you can watch." Rory told them as she hit the button to switch cameras.

"Oh goodness, look at this!" Logan said as he pulled his present out of the bag. It's an adorable picture of us together, and it says 'Our Second Favorite Doctor'! Thank you guys! But shouldn't I be your first favorite?"

"Mommy say she favorite!" Bradley told him.

"Well you tell Mommy that she needs to learn how to share!" Logan laughed. "Thank you guys so much! I love this! I'm going to go put it on my desk so I can see you every day, ok?"

"We luf you Unca Ogan!" the twins told him.

"I love you too guys! Here's your Daddy back, ok?"

"Bye babies! I'll see you soon!" Rory said as she flipped the camera back around and blew them a kiss. "I love you so much!"

"Thanks guys. Happy birthday Logan!" Doyle said as he took the phone back.

"Second favorite doctor . . . You know she had that custom made." Rory said as they walked into her office.

"It's definitely going to take some explaining any time somebody sees it." Logan chuckled.

"You've gotta love Paris!"