Chapter 110

1 Hour Later

"Hey Ror, you've got some not too happy board members wandering through here." Doyle said, popping his head into Rory's office.

"What's going on? What do you mean not too happy board members?"

"They are complaining about all the renovations, and a couple of them are calling them 'unprofessional'."

"Freaking crack heads!" Logan groaned. "Emily spends weeks making this place less overwhelmingly gaudy and those ingrates immediately decide to be nitpicky."

"Tell them all to sit their ungrateful butts down in the board room, and that I'll deal with them when I'm ready. They have no reason to be roaming my office. This is MY area, and they have no right to be here unless they are in the board room. So they can all sit their sorry selves down, and wait!" Rory instructed.

"I'll let them know. Would you like me to take care of Ayribella for you, while you are in the board meeting?" Doyle asked.

"Thank you for the offer, but I am going to wear her in her carrier. Anyone who even dares to comment on me having a baby in the office, won't have a job anymore."

"Should I get some termination paperwork prepared?"

"I want to say that we probably won't need it, but then again, you never know with my ungrateful excuse for a family." Logan commented. "Actually, I have a better idea. Ace, can I use your computer for a minute?"

"Have at it." Rory said, pushing her chair back away from her desk with her foot, while she sat feeding Ayribella.

"Do I want to know?" Doyle asked.

"Is Collin here yet?" Logan asked.

"I haven't seen him, but last I heard he was in route."

"I'll need him to do a quick proof, but I'm typing up a general resignation to be signed by anyone who cares to have an opinion today. They can either suck it up and stay silent, or they can sign a resignation, and forfeit their position with the company, their place on the board, and all of their HPG shares."

"I like it!" Rory told him.

"Bu tis it legal?" Doyle asked.

"That is exactly why I need Collin to look over it."

"Haven't you abused Collin enough today?" a voice asked from behind where Doyle stood in the doorway.

"Collin! Buddy!" Logan smiled, looking up to see his best friend enter Rory's office, as Doyle stepped out of the way.

"Hey Collin!" Rory chirped.

"Your email has been sent with read receipts, and an attached NDA that has to be immediately signed and automatically submits back to me." Collin told them.