Chapter 77

"Hey Logan, it's Lorelai. I need you to come home." Lorelai said as soon as Logan answered his phone.

"I'm on my way. Is everything ok?" Logan asked. "Honor, I gotta go!" Logan yelled through the house to his sister as he ran to the door, slamming it behind him.

"I'm not sure. I think so? I need you to check."

"I'm running through the yard right now, I'll be there in about a minute."

"Logan is almost here." Lorelai said as she hung up the phone. "Mom, send Logan upstairs!" Lorelai yelled as she sat with her daughter.

"What?" Emily called back.

"Logan, send him upstairs!"

"Is everything ok?"

"I don't know!"

"Richard. . ."

"Go, I'll take care of it." Richard said calmly as Emily put her book down on the chair in the family room, and headed for the stairs right as the front door burst open. "They're upstairs." Without saying a word, Logan ran for the stairs, taking them two at a time, with Emily following behind him, leaving Richard to close the front door.

"What's going on?" Logan asked, bursting into his bedroom to see Rory curled up in a ball in their bed, holding her stomach.

"She's in a lot of pain." Lorelai answered.

"Call Paris, I'm pulling up the app. Ace, on a scale of 1-10, now bad is the pain?"

"About an 8."

"When did it start?"

"I don't know, maybe like an hour ago? It was just uncomfortable before, but now it's really bad."

"What kind of pain is it? Is it like rolling pain that gets stronger then subsides, or is it stabbing, or throbbing?"

"Definitely rolling."

"How long in between each episode?"

"I don't know, it was just mildly uncomfortable before, but it's getting worse."

"Are you having one right now?"

"No. Not since Mom called you."

"Lorelai, how long between episodes?"

"Maybe 5-10 minutes. Hey Paris, Logan asked me to call you. Rory is in a lot of pain. I'm putting you on speaker."

"Paris, I just got here. I was across the street dealing with family stuff." Logan said as Lorelai handed him her phone. Rory says the pain is rolling waves. She doesn't know when they started but said they went from being mildly uncomfortable to being an 8 out of 10. Lorelai says there is about a 5-10 minute break between each one."

A Different Kind Of LifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara