Chapter 58

"Hey, are you guys ready for this?" Doyle asked, pulling Logan and Rory aside as everyone headed into the press room.

"Do we really have a choice?" Rory asked.

"You did really well outside. You guys got a few tough questions, but you handled everything very well. This should be even easier."

"What exactly is the plan here?" Logan asked.

"As of right now, everything will go the same as our original plan. Rory welcomes everyone to HPG and introduces you. You step up and explain the clinic. You can say as little or as much as you want to, but you need to be aware that the less information you share, the more questions you will have to answer afterward. When you are done, Honor wanted to say a few words, so we'll let her do her thing, then we'll open the floor up for questions, unless you guys think that it would be better to take questions before Honor speaks."

"What is Honor planning to say?"

"I honestly have no idea. She hasn't told me anything other than that she wants a minute to speak."

"So then maybe we should take questions first? Logan, what do you think?" Rory asked.

"I have no idea, but we can do whatever you want. It's your company, so it's your decision."

"How am I supposed to make this decision? I don't have any experience doing this kind of stuff."

"It's up to you Rory, we can do whatever you want." Doyle told her.

"Where is my Grandpa? I want his opinion on this."

"Do you want me to go grab him for you?"

"Would you mind?"

"No problem, I'll be right back." Doyle said, then hurried away.

"So you want Richard to make the decision for you?" Logan asked.

"Well. . . Maybe? I don't know, I want his opinion. My Grandpa is really good at this kind of stuff, and I'm just not. Plus, he's on the board, and he'll be able to give us a good idea of what the board and everyone else will expect, and want to hear from us."

"So you want Richard to make the decision for you."

"My Grandpa is a professional at this kind of stuff. I think that getting his opinion is a really good idea."

"I thought you said that I was a professional at this stuff."

"Well you aren't being helpful right now."

"I think that you're over thinking things."

"How am I over thinking things?"

"Rory, you are stressing out over when to take questions from the press."