Chapter 118

"Logan, it's after 11pm. I just got my baby to sleep, and I am completely exhausted. It had better be an emergency." Honor said, her voice soft as she stifled a yawn after answering her phone.

"Hey, can we talk?"

"You have a wife, Logan. Why can't you talk to her?"

"We're fighting."

"So stop being a jerk, and go apologize. I'm going to bed."

"Honor,  please?"

"Logan, I'm tired. You know what it's like to have a brand new baby. I need sleep." Honor protested. "Whatever it is that you've done to piss Rory off, stop. Go apologize, admit that you are being an ass, figure out what you need to do to fix things, and do it."

"What makes you think that I did something?"

"Because you're a Huntzberger. It's in your nature. Go apologize to your wife. I'm going to bed."

"Rory wants her ex-boyfriend to stay here when he is released from the hospital."

"Jess is her cousin, Logan."

"How do you already know about this?"

"Because Rory texted me hours ago. Go apologize to your wife. You have nothing to be jealous over. Jess is her cousin. If something were going to happen between them, it would have happened over ten years ago. Go tell Rory that you're sorry. I'm going to bed. Love you." Honor told him, before disconnecting the call.

Logan sighed as he tossed his phone on the bed, before heading toward the bathroom, stripping his clothes off, down to his boxer shorts, and tossing them in the hamper. He took a deep breath, slowly letting it out, before he rounded the corner into the large walk-in shower. Logan sat down on the marbled bench at the end of entrance, hunching over to stare at the floor in front of him.

"Were you wanting a shower?" Rory asked as she lathered the shampoo in her hair, gently massaging her scalp.

"You told my sister?"

"I know that you aren't mad that she knows, because you tell your sister everything, so are you mad that I told Honor first, or are you mad because she's on my side?"

"Rory. . ."

"If you are going to be in here while I shower, you could at least come help."

"You talked to Honor . . ." Logan started.

"I was with her when Jess called. I've been updating her all day."

"So she knows everything then?"

"She knows that we are having the same fight over Jess that we've been having since college, yes."