Chapter 51

"Ok, so that was a really big unexpected blow." Rory whispered as she moved across the room with Logan, to take a seat on the couch with Josh.

"The entire thing just occurred to me as I was talking. I didn't mean to upset mom, but I do think that she deserves to know. She's been manipulated enough. Plus, it all completely makes sense. It's like a huge part of my life suddenly makes so much sense."

"So what do we do about it?"

"I have no idea."

"What are you guys whispering about?" Josh leaned over to ask, whispering himself.

"Bombshell." Logan answered.

"This all just now occurred to you?"

"Literally just now."

"Your mom is really upset."

"I can see that."

"You should go talk to her."

"ME?!" Logan asked shocked.

"Yes, you. Honor is already over there. You're the one who said the words. You two are her kids. You need to go talk to her. I think right now, sending your Dad is just going to upset her more."

"I'm wondering how much of it Dad knew about."

"I'm sure we can figure that out later. Your mom just suffered a major blow though. I know that you aren't close, but if she was as close with her family as Rory and I are with ours, this is a gigantic blow to her, and she's got over 30 years of loss to deal with."

"Logan, you need to go over there." Rory agreed

"I don't know what to do. What do I even say at this point?"

"I have no idea . . . Treat it like if this happened to me. What would you do if I were in that situation?"

"Besides kill somebody?"

"Other than wanting to kill somebody, if it was just me and you, what would you do? Just do that. That is what your mom needs right now."

"Are you sure?"

"I agree with Rory." Josh told him.

"This is just too weird."

"I know, but she really needs you guys right now. Go!" Rory said again, patting Logan's leg. Josh slid over to sit next to Rory and put his arm over her shoulders.

"Just so you know. You're an amazing wife. And I really like having you around. Thanks for everything you said about me."