Chapter 94

May 3, 2017

11:30pm

Columbia Presbyterian Hospital

New York City, New York

"My friend Walker lives in a building owned by the Morgans'." Honor said, watching her brother's face closely. "Logan . . . What are you not telling me?"

"Nothing."

"Logan, don't you dare nothing me! You just told me that Dad had an affair and forced abortion with a woman who lives in one of the Morgan's buildings. Then, when I mentioned that my slutty friend Walker live sin one of their buildings, your face went white . . ."

"How do you know that the Morgans' own the building that Walker lives in?"

"Because I ran into Dimitri there a couple years ago, when I was dropping Walker off after she got trashed at a party at Alexandra's house."

"You ran into Finn's Dad?"

"He was leaving the building's office as I was headed back through the lobby. He was surprised to see me there, and asked how we were all doing. That's not the point though. The point is that Walker lives in that building, in a property that our family owns."

"Honor, it's not big deal, Collin is handling it."

"Dad had an affair with Walker?"

"Honor, Walker is your friend."

"Walker is a whore! She might claim to be my friend, but she has absolutely zero loyalty to anyone in her life. I mean come on, she slept with YOU behind my back!"

"Well she definitely likes to back stab people, that's for sure."

"So you are confirming it then . . ."

"Confirming what?"

"Walker had an affair with Dad . . ."

"Honor. . . You know that I would never do anything to hurt you . . ."

"You never have. But Walker definitely has . . . How long ago was this?"

"That isn't important."

"How long Logan? You said that Dad forced an abortion. When did it happen?"

"Sometime in the last 8 years." Logan said softly. "I'm so sorry Honor, I never wanted you to find out like this. Walker is your friend. I just found out about all of this, and I've wanted to tell you, but I didn't want to hurt you. I am so sorry! I've been trying to figure out how to tell you, and I just didn't think that it was a good time."

"I'm not mad at you. You're my brother, and I know that you love me, and are completely loyal to me . . . Dad on the other hand . . ."