Chapter 83

Two Weeks Later

Huntzberger Residence

"I think you need to tell your sister about this." Collin said as he sat in the Huntzberger kitchen, talking with Logan.

"No, I don't want her involved in this drama."

"Well, I had the eviction notice served today.  Walker has 60 days to exit the property, or I'll be going to court.  As soon as she is out, we can start the selling process.  Technically, we could start it now, but I doubt we will be able to get anything done with her still there, and you'll need some inspections and buyer visits."

"She needs to be out first."

"Well I hate to be the one to bring it up, but what happens if she goes crying to your sister about you and Rory evicting her?"

"Honor has nothing to do with any of this, and I want to keep it that way."

"But the question is does Walker want to keep it that way.  IF she goes crying to Honor, she'll risk her sham of a friendship, and have to admit that she's been screwing your Dad for the last 10 years."

"Which Honor will kill her for."

"But wouldn't it be better for Honor to find out about all of this from you, rather than from Walker?"

"My parents live with Honor.  She's got more than enough on her plate trying to deal with them.  Honor will lose her shit when she finds out about this, and my parents will be out on their butts.  You and I both know that both of their recoveries will go to complete shit if that happens."

"Ok, well, here's another thought.  What if they both went back to rehab?"

"They want to be here when the babies are born."

"As if either you or Honor would even consider allowing that now that this shit has come out." Collin chuckled.

"Exactly! So why not send them back to rehab, while you guys deal with this shit show?  Or at least get them their own sober living place somewhere away from you.  Mitchum already has his nurse, so why not add a couple sober living companions or something to 'help them' transition back to having their own life."

"The other question is what happens when my Mom finds out about all of this.  She knows that Dad has never been faithful to her, but she doesn't know that he's been screwing her daughter's friend for the last 10 years.  What happens if my Mom wants to file for divorce?"

"Your Mom still has that ridiculous prenup doesn't she?"

"Yep! I've been trying to get Dad to drop it, but it hasn't happened yet. Months ago, he said that he would think about having it amended, but as far as I know, he has yet to do anything about it."

"Well as your attorney, I am legally obligated to warn you that shit is about to go down, and that it is bound to get pretty ugly.  You need to be prepared for a fight."

"I figured this would happen when Finn told me about this nightmare."

"I can't believe that Finn got you all of this information!"

"I know, right?!  Good old drunken Finn, got the skank plastered, and she ran her mouth like a river!"

"I hope you compensated him for a job well done."

"Rory took him to lunch."

"If I didn't know Rory as well as I do, I would warn you about the crush that Finn has on her."