Chapter 69

"Dayum! Someone is sure popping out of their shirt this morning." Honor said as Logan walked into the kitchen wearing a tight t-shirt and basketball shorts.  "And that someone sure ain't my baby belly!"

"Haha!" Logan said kissing her on the cheek, then heading to the fridge and pulling out a carton of orange juice.

"You had better use a cup for that!"

"Yes mother."

"Dayum dude!  If my wife wasn't your sister, I would tell you to go put some clothes on!" Josh said a minute later as he joined the siblings in the kitchen for some breakfast.

"Hey Honey!  Pancakes will be ready in a minute." Honor told them.

"Does your wife know that you're dressed like that?"

"My wife is the one who gave me the shirt."

"Gave it to you when?  Back in high school?"

"Oh, you're a funny one!  So very funny!"

"Who's funny?" Rory asked as she joined the trio.

"They're making fun of me for wearing this shirt that YOU insisted on this morning."

"You guys don't like it?"

"He's practically wearing a bra." Josh commented.

"But he's HOT!"

"Which is the entire problem!  Nobody should look that good!  I stand by myprevious comment; if my wife wasn't your sister, I would tell you to go put some clothes on."

"Shut up Josh!  I think he looks sexy as hell." Rory said, wrapping her arms around her husband, and giving him a kiss.

"AndI think I'm about to lose my appetite." Honor spoke up.

"What are you doing out of bed?  I thought you were on bed rest?" Josh asked.

"I am.  But I'm bored and needed to get out of that room for a while. The walls start to close in on you after a while."

"I let her come down for breakfast, but she's supposed to be on the couch with her feet up." Logan told her.

"That living room is way too fancy.  I feel bad putting my feet up in there.  I feel like I'm going to get yelled at or something.

"Go sit down at the table.  Logan, get her an extra chair." Honor told him.  "Paris and Collin should be here pretty soon.  Dad's lawyers are on their way too."

"Where is Dad?" Logan asked.

"He's in the gym with Blake."

"I guess I'm not getting a work out in this morning."

"I'd say that you got a pretty good work out in last night." Josh snickered.

"You think that you're so funny this morning Joshey boy!" Logan said sarcastically in a childish voice.  "But no!  For your information, there are certain things that you don't get to enjoy when your wife suffers from a high risk pregnancy."

"Ewew ew ew ew my ears!  Please shut up!" Honor begged, throwing herhands up over her ears.  "There are certain things that I never want to hear coming out of my baby brother's mouth!  The only love life that I should ever know anything about, is my own!"

A Different Kind Of LifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara