Chapter One: A Deadly Request

When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was currently in Professor Dumbledore's office.

He was pacing like a caged animal, and I was staring at him in confusion. "Headmaster?" I question in worry and surprise.

"Valentine... What I'm about to tell you will change everything. But you must keep it a secret.....You must never trust anyone with these words." He orders, long beard twitching in fear.

"Professor, you're scaring me. What's wrong?" I ask, voice high. If the great Dumbledore was frightened, then something was incredibly amiss.

"You and Granger are the brightest witches in school." He drawls, ignoring me. He was still walking back and forth, pulling on strands of his beard. "But Granger is needed here. She serves a purpose here." He grumbles.

I raise an eyebrow at him, "Alright???....." I say slowly, and he turns to me with a sigh.

"Lord Voldemort? You're aware of him?" He asks, and I stare at him like he was crazy.

"Excuse me?! He was the man who killed my parents!!!! He made both my nephew, niece and myself orphans.... and you ask if I know him?" I hiss out like a snake, and he sighs, nodding sharply.

"Yes...I'm quite aware of that, Ms. Evans, but what if I told you all that could be erased. You could have your parents back, Harry too. All the people killed in the war could be saved." He informs me, and I stare at him like he's crazy.

"What are you talking about?" I look at him in bewilderment, and he sighs.

"You are the only person who can undo the wrong that has occurred." He answers in a mysterious tone, and I find myself paling.

"You said I could bring my parents back. My parents?! My parents and my sister?" I ask him, and he nods.

"Yes, would you be interested in that?" He asks me, and I glare at him.