Chapter Thirty- Five: A Whirlwind of Fire

"How terribly sad it was that people are made in such a way that they get used to something as extraordinary as living

"How terribly sad it was that people are made in such a way that they get used to something as extraordinary as living."

― Jostein Gaarder

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were surrounding me.

I'd tried making a break for the borders, but I'd almost had my head taken off.

My wand was already in my hand, and I was eyeing all of my attackers. There were five of them.

Two females and three males. Marvellous.

This day was going so well too...

"Who wants me?" I bark at the man who had spoken earlier, and the man has the decency to shrug.

"I have no clue. I'm just capturing you for the money."

I feel the blood drain from my face.

"Money?" I demand, already knowing what he was going to boast about but dreading it.

"There's a bounty on your head, dearie. You and that boy. A thousand galleons per child, to whoever captures you and hands you over to The Black Circle. Then they hand you over to whoever wants you dead." The man snarls, laughing like some evil mastermind.

Oh, he picked the wrong chick to try to kidnap.

I knew this was all Grindelwald's doing.

Asshole. I really wanted to poke his damn mismatched eyes out and feed them to Hepzibah's panthers.

They attack in synchronized unison.

"Abaddon!" I yell, getting ready to fight the assholes.

"I'm right here, my child."

As one Abaddon and I reflect every spell that had come barreling our way. With single swings of my hands, people were flying left and right.

Spells of fire and air were muttered from my lips, causing a whirlwind of flames to erupt all around me.