Chapter Eighty-Six: Greyback Deactivated

"People are more difficult to work with than machines

"People are more difficult to work with than machines. And when you break a person, he can't be fixed."

― Rick Riordan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The entire courtyard had become a battlefield.

Tom strides over to my side, eyes wide in fascination. "So your vision basically told you start a war. Congrats Dumpling." He demands.

This coming from the man that started two worldwide wizarding wars and killed millions.

The werewolves were stunned at the new threat, fighting and clawing them with all their might to no avail.

One of them is smacked away only to land right beside us.

"Bad! BAD! BAD!!!" I screech grabbing Tom and shoving us to the side.

"Incarcerous." Tom shoots chains off the tip of his wand, ensnaring the creature in a trap of metal.

"HELP!!!" I hear a cry to my right. "HELP MEEE!!"

I run.

Racing forward I slide grabbing the young child in a death grip and rolling us away from the werewolf that had been seconds away from eating us. The instant flash of pain on my forearm and the excruciating burning on it told me my arm had nearly been clawed off.

"Incendio Tria!" I boom just as Tom sent the Confringo charm at the werewolf. It explodes into a whirlwind of flames.

"Run!" I snap at the child. "RUN! Over to the guy over there!" I point at Tom and watch as the boy races over to Tom.

"Voco!" I snarl, pointing my wand at one of the statues, blood dripping down the side of my arm. I point at the werewolf racing towards me and the soldier made of stone, stomps his foot directly a millimetre away from me.

My heart stopped. A tad bit more and I would've been roadkill.

It kicks the wolf away like it was a toy.