Chapter One Hundred: Interruptions (Part One)

OH MY GOSH!!! I actually did it!!! 100 chapters!!! This chapter will be in two parts one released now and another tomorrow to celebrate!!! Thank you to anyone who has read this far!!! I love you all!!

I think the perfection of love is that it is not perfect.
-Taylor Swift

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED- PART ONE: Interruptions

Our huge group headed over to Slughorn's office, where the party was taking place. The door was wide open, and music was blazing from the inside.

"Yay!!! Let's get this party started!!!" Abby whoops, and then we all haul ourselves through the door. The intensity of the music erupts in my ears, the loudness thumping in my head.

"This is tedious," Tom mutters shoulder brushing my own. The second we were inside, all of our friends hit the dance floor, jumping, whooping and dancing to the beat.

Tom looked mortified. "What are they doing?!" His disgust was palpable. "My god. They look like waddling ducks." He sneers.

I stifle a laugh, grabbing his arm and starting to lead him in the direction of the dance floor. "One dance?" I beam up at him. His sneer eases, and he sighs, eyes going to the ceiling.

"I don't dance, Dumbledore."

"You're bad at it?" I ask him, stunned he'd admit that he was bad at anything.

He looked appalled. "What? No. I am a fantastic dancer. There is nothing I don't excel at, you daft girl." He raises a brow. This makes me grin.

"Should have known," I grumble, starting to pull his arm again. "Well, I'm a horrible dancer. So you can be better at me in something for a change." I tease.

"I'm better at you in everything." He muses, watching in amusement as I spun under his arm and started dancing to the beat alone.

"No, you aren't." I laugh, and he rolls his eyes before they dart around, and his expression sours.