Chapter One Hundred & Fifteen: Impenetrable Shields

"You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not

"You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not."
― Jodi Picoult

Christmas break had ended to our annoyance

It had been days since we'd been allowed outside. We were in hiding. Especially now with Grindelwald and Credence back on the loose. Aberforth was not risking his children anymore.

It was sweet how much he seemed to love us all.

Especially Tom, Ariana and I. We were his family.

I'd been training more often too. The bruises adorning my wrists and arms could no longer be scoffed away with some lame excuse. And now my wardrobe was filled with nothing but long sleeve shirts.

We were allowed to head to Hogwarts today and Theseus made sure there were Aurors waiting outside the Dumbledore family house to escort us all safety to Hogwarts school.

It made me feel like we were royal or some shite.

I had a hood on and my arms were crossed as we passed through Hogsmeade and made our way to Hogwarts.

Something wasn't sitting well with me.

I felt awful and their were heavy dark eye bags under my eyes from lack of sleep. I was trying not to nod off to sleep when Sabra decides to get us lunch.

We enter a restaurant silently and heavily guarded. It was no surprise when every head whips over to stare at us.

"Great... now I feel like a monkey in a circus. Marvellous." I grumble, yawning as I sat in the seat in-between Claude and Tom.

"Why do you look awful?" Tom glances at me once, placing utensils in front of me and a plate.

"Nightmares." I project at him and his eyes glisten in awareness.

"Is anyone not looking forward to school?" Abby grumbles, head resting on Avery's shoulder. 

"No, Abigail. We are all very eager to go to Hogwarts only to be attacked again." Pandora muses, scowling in irritation.