Chapter Seventy-Five: When you Reunite With a Friend

"In heaven, all the interesting people are missing

"In heaven, all the interesting people are missing."

― Friedrich Nietzsche

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wheel myself towards the station at Hogwarts, running through the barrier. I wheel it sharply to the right, barely missing Avery and Abby.

"You guys!!!" I snap at them. "DO you want to be mauled over!" I snap, only to be flung to the floor by someone else ramming into my cart.

"Caligo!" I grab my owl, trying to steady my owl from falling.

"Oh my gosh! Val! Are you alright!?" Abby demands, forgetting that she was supposed to still be mad at me.

"Ow." I groan, grabbing my shoulder.

"Valentine?" Nott's voice comes from behind me and then arms are pulling me up by my underarms. "I'm so sorry."

"Let's move away before all three of us are rammed over." I grit out, moving my cart and Nott does the same. We barely manage to not get rammed into by Pandora, who screeches in shock.

"What hurts?" Abby demands, grabbing my shoulder. "Your arm!? Is it broken!!!? I'M A TERRIBLE FRIEND!!" She wails and hugs me tightly.

"Your bipolar attitude is giving me a whiplash Abs," I say, highly confused. "You-You're also choking me." I wheeze out, making Nott pull me back.

"It's fine. My fault for standing there too long." I grumble, and she pouts, nodding slightly. "Don't worry about it. I'm going to go say bye to Aberforth." I smile. "I'll see you all on the train." I smile, and she nods frantically, watching as I raced up to Aberforth to engulf him in a hug.

In his arms was a girl. Ariana had drunk Polyjuice potion to stay safe in the crowds. Her hair was a dark brown instead of her natural blonde hair. Both her eyes were blue. It made me miss her cute mismatched eyes.

"Mum! Mum!!!" She hisses and then wraps her arms around me. "Mum! It's me!!" She whispers, burying her head into my stomach. I smile down at her.

"Ugh. I'm going to miss you so much, my little princess." I murmur and crouch down to hug her properly. She throws her arms around me, her face lying on my shoulder.