Chapter One Hundred & Ten: Evacuation

"The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword

"The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die."
― George R.R. Martin

"Screw you Tom!" I snap, glaring at him

"Screw you Tom!" I snap, glaring at him. "We were both tortured! What were y'all doing in here? Sitting around and getting fat." I snap.

"We heard you. Believe us we know you were tortured." Abby winces.

Aberforth rushes up and swoops me and Ariana in a huge hug. "How are you using magic?" Tom asks me, striding up beside me and I smile.

"Let's get out of here first. Shall we?" I muse.

"No one is going anywhere." Grindelwald grins entering the room. His eyes were trained on me and I sigh.

"Ariana give Tom the bracelet please."

Ariana hands Tom a bracelet. "It makes you do magic daddy." She smiles tiredly at Tom who blinks at her in surprise.

"Thank you." He tells her and even though she was resting her head on Aberforth's shoulder in a fit of exhaustion, she grins up at him.

To Grindelwald's side enters Credence. I couldn't help but wince when I saw the bastard. He was smirking up at me.

"Well. Well. Well. The little thing is up and running. How shall I torture you this time?" He preens.

Tom moves beside me, eyeing me slightly. He was close enough so that I was propped up against his chest. I look up at him in surprise and he nods at me once. "He won't harm you. That I can promise." Tom snarls low in his throat. I swallow heavily and nod once.

"Abaddon?"

"Oh I know child. Make me proud." My demon whispers inside my head, his presence altogether disappearing as he made his way back to Hell.

Credence visibly pales, realizing what had happened. Marching up, I glare at him with such raw hatred in my eyes he flinches back.

"Try to control me now you sick, psycho, cowardly son of a BITCH!!" I fume, hands fisted by my sides.