Chapter Thirty-Nine: Bloodied Clothes with Bloodied Hands

"To see a World in a Grain of Sand

And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,

Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand

And Eternity in an hour."

― William Blake

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My wand is instantly up, and I cast the first healing spell I can think of. Apparently, Tom had the same thought and cast a spell as well.

Ms. Ollivander wasn't dead, so she didn't need a ton of our energy to heal.

"Together?" I ask, and Tom nods, eyes trained on the woman in front of him. I knew he was only doing it out of curiosity for his newly acquired abilities... I was sure he actually couldn't care less whether or not this woman died.

"Vulnera Sanentur." We demand, at the same time, circling around Ms. Ollivander in the same way we had with Greta.

Almost instantly, I felt some of my energy being used up to heal the wounds that the mere spell couldn't do on its own.

We only had to do the spell once before, Ms. Ollivander gasps awake. All of her cuts and bruises were healed.

She stares up at us like we were angels sent from the heavens above.

After everyone had left safely, Tom and I were the last ones left.

"Can we leave this dreadful place now? It smells dreadful."

"Huh. I'd have thought smelling the blood of your enemies would get you high." I pipe back at Tom Riddle, as we stroll around the Black Circle's headquarters.

"No. I'm not barbaric. I have class Dumbledore." He scoffs, making me groan.

"Yes... I've heard of your drastic perfection Riddle. Better watch your head....might explode with the ego you have." I tease him.