Chapter One Hundred & Thirteen: The Way to the Light

"Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure

"Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure."
― Paulo Coelho,

" ― Paulo Coelho,

"Dodge."

"Parry."

"Strike."

"Dodge. Parry. Strike."

I repeat the actions over and over again, swinging my sword around. My shoulders were killing me and I felt as if I would rather rip them off then take another step.

"Samir!!" I huff, dropping to the floor. "I want to STOP!!!" I whine.

"No monster would ever stop. They'd chop off your head and eat you." He crosses his arms, muscles bulging underneath.

"Lovely." I scowl.

"Isn't it." He smirks back and then his sword is pointing at my neck pushing hard into the flesh on my throat. I felt the blood trickle down the side of my neck before I felt the prick of pain.

I didn't wince.

I glare up at him, murderous.

"I think I have enough scars thank you."

"This won't scar. It's a prick."

"Oh? So like you?" I scowl at him.

His eyes lit up in amusement. He eyes me slightly and then the pressure in my neck sinks harder.

I fight the urge to sink back in pain, never breaking eye contact with him.

"Is this some sort of test?" I drawl, getting to me feet slowly, feeling the blood trail down my side now. It was thick and heavy, filling the air with its irony scent.

"You have high pain tolerance."

"Is this how you train all your students?" I drawl.

"Nope. He doesn't. Samir get your hands off my daughter." I look to the side in shock.

"Mum!" I grin.

"Mrs. Evans. I was assigned to train your daughter. Not you." He drawls, eyes haughty. My mum scowls at him, her blue eyes blazing.