Chapter Sixty-Three: Hey One Question... What The Hell?

- Sometimes it takes sadness to know happiness, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence

-Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What..What do they want with us?!" I demand stumbling back from Tom, gaping.

He eyes me silently.

"They want us because we are powerful." His eyes furrow and then he scoffs. "Of course they do. They just want us under their control." His hands clench, and I gaze up at him.

"We already did an unbreakable vow to join the Ministry Tom!!" I hiss at him, stepping closer to him.

"It's either one side or the other." Tom drawls, crossing his arms as he leans on his chair. I mimic him, my anxiety growing.

"Why not make our own side?" I say suddenly, causing Tom to look at me in intrigue. "We vowed to become Aurors...." I think out loud, head tilting to the side in thought.

"Yes, Dumbledore. What an intelligent observation you made." Tom scowls. I ignore him.

"We also vowed to work for the Ministry," I mutter. "What if one of us became the Minister? Then we'd be under our own commands. We would become the ministry not work for it." I muse.

Tom's eyebrows raise in surprise. "That's a good idea." He admits, lips curling up in disgust at actually complimenting me.

My lips twitch up into a smirk.

"I know I'm amazing, no need for compliments, Riddle."

We both turn to stare at our captives.

"Want to kill them?" Tom asks, and I give him a look, making him roll his eyes. "Fine, what do you suggest we do, Dumpling?" He sneers, and I gape at him.

"Dumpling?! DUMPLING!!" I snarl.

He looks me from head to toe and shrugs. "Fits."

"We obliviate them, you idiot! If they found out they died, we'd be the number one suspects!" I snap at him, raging mad.