Chapter Eighty-Eight: This Prophecy Can Kiss my Arse

-Whoever said life was easy has clearly never lived through what I have

HARRY TAKE OUT THE TRASH!" I see my older sister scowl at Harry. She was just as I remembered her. She was a thin, black-haired woman with a very long neck. She was sort of horse-faced with an incredibly long face, a lantern jaw, and large teeth. Her large pale blue eyes were narrowed on my nephew's depressed form.

I found myself gritting my teeth in anger.

"WHY DON'T YOU TAKE OUT THE DAMN TRASH!" I see my niece scowl, her bright red hair contrasting against her dark eyes.

"Harriette I WILL LASH YOU IF YOU MISBEHAVE!" Petunia screams and I watch as Ettie and Harry have to both physically restrain themselves from attacking their aunt.

I walk over to the kitchen and shake my head extremely disappointed in my sister. Petunia's eyes flit upwards and they meet mine.

Just like the other time, it happened I think I had a freaking heart attack.

"Who are you!?" She points her wooden spoon at me and I smile sadly at her.

"You should know who I am Petunia. I'm told I look exactly like mum."

She pales, staring at me agape. "Val... Valentine?" She whispers and I nod.

"It's nice to meet you sister..... finally"

"You're supposed to be in an orphanage." She snarls and I give her an annoyed look.

"The orphanage couldn't hold me."

Her eyes go to the wand behind my ear and she shakes her head. "You're like her. You're like Lilly." She hisses, eyeing me in disgust.

"Fourteen years.... You haven't seen me and your reaction is disgust?" I ask her. "You already lost one sister to your hate. Do you really want to lose another?" I croak, eyes showing my pain.

She winces, her own eyes blazing in agony.

"She ups and dies, leaving me with two kids to take care of." She hisses, slapping her cloth on the table. "I can't take care of you! You hear me!? Don't even think of staying." She snarls.