[1] Too Strong (Logicality)

Original: August 25, 2017

July 3, 2018
Hey, this is your author. I'm doing some editing and shit so don't mind me. I'm on the journey of cringing at my work. Get ready for a crap ton of Logicality coming your way. :P

Logan/Logic's POV

Today has been quite a stressful day. Thomas has been pushing me to the limit, I thought as I walk to the common room. I see Morality sitting on the couch, watching Hercules.

I sighed as I walk toward the other end of the couch to sit down and watch with him.

"Hello, Logan," Morality greets happily.

I spared him a glance and said, "Salutations, Morality."

"I told you to call me Patton. Anyway you seem down, kiddo. Mind telling me what's up?"

I shook my head and said, "It is nothing of your concern."

"Well, does it have something to do with my son?"

"Moral–I mean Patton, for the last time, he is not your son. And to answer for your question, yes."

"Then that would mean it has something to do with me. Come on, Logan. You can tell me what's wrong."

Knowing that I will never be able to win an argument against him, I gave in. "Well, you see, Thomas has been working too hard lately which also means it is affecting me. I've been up til late at night to finish all the things he has planned for the next day but I-I can't do it." I felt tears gather at my eyes but continued on with my 'ranting.'

"H-He expects me t-to be able t-to keep u-up with him b-but i-its j-just so o-overwhelming, I-I c-can't–"

That was when I broke down. Morality rushed to my side as I cried, soaking his shirt in the process. He held me as I began to calm down.

"S-Sorry, Patton. That was uncalled for."

Patton chucked softly and said, "It's alright, Logan. But you know? There are just certain times that I felt like that."

"Like what?"

"You know, being overused. Hehe, I just keep remembering that. But you know, its okay for me. You know why?"

I shook my head.

"People cry not because they are weak, but because they've been too strong for too long."