[116] Bottled Up (Analogical)

Written: July 22, 23, 24, & 25
Ships: Analogical, implied Royality
Notes: I was half asleep while writing most of this, motivation only coming when I'm at my weakest point and at 10PM, giving me no space to write. The ending was also a bit rushed which I sincerely apologize. But I did have a blast while writing this oneshot. So, enjoy! BTW, this is like, 5,000+ words long-

Logan never did understand emotions and everyone knew that. It was a very obvious fact as to how he actually acted around or when the others felt a surge of emotions. He would sometimes move away a tad bit when he thought no one noticed, or he would make a certain face (he usually grimaces or scrunches his nose up in distaste). His lack of empathy and sentiment toward certain things and people were also quite clear. The others gathered this much data so far by dragging him into odd problems. He might have tried to gather evidence about this particular subject but he was never able to gather enough data, much to his misfortune.

It was a usual mundane day for Logan, as it was peaceful around the mindscape. Virgil was in his room as always, or in the common room. He hadn't left his room since breakfast so he didn't know Virgil's exact location. The other right brainers, Roman and Patton, were off grocery shopping, along with Thomas in the real world. They weren't physically there but they did provide Thomas some sort of entertainment that Logan knew he himself couldn't provide.

Wait, why was he thinking about this... emotional dilemma that he seemed to be having? He was Logic and he never worked alongside Patton, as his shenanigans were too much for Logan to comprehend. All the dad jokes were too distracting and quite frankly annoying in Logan's view. He had to admit there were some interestingly clever ones that may or may not have make him think. But the others were either overused or he didn't want to hear them. At all. It's not that he hated Patton's jokes or Patton himself but his bubbly attitude made Logan feel... uncomfortable. Still, his demeanor meant no harm which soothed Logan's irritation. He'd immediately stop when he would notice Logan's change in attitude.

Roman, on the other hand, was the opposite. He felt things that he had become familiar with. Obviously, he was annoyed and irritated by how far-fetched his ideas were. It was to the point that Logan snapped at him and gave a three hour lecture (with the PowerPoint and all, much to Roman's surprise), giving them zero time to actually brainstorm as Roman had to leave and 'tend' to his duties in Imagination and Logan had much more work to do. ("Were his duties to be an insufferable half-wit?" Logan muttered as he gathered all the thrown away papers full of absurd, befuddling, and just plain obnoxious ideas on the ground. "Because he's doing a very fine job at it...")

Then his thoughts had managed to wander to Virgil. He sighed as he thought of how perfect he always looked. It didn't matter how disheveled he looked or if he hadn't applied makeup early in the morning during breakfast, Logan found his appearance so mesmerizing. He always caught himself staring last minute and diverting his gaze immediately, just in time for Virgil to turn his head, tilting it in a cute way that made Logan just swoon at the sight. He knew that there had to be some emotional attachment but he couldn't point that out. Sometimes he wondered how soft those lips were...

Logan shook these distracting thoughts away as he tried and focused on his work. It was not so complicated in the first place: make Thomas' schedule and then move onto the bills that Thomas would need to pay. Maybe a bit of video planning (sadly with Roman) if time would permit. He had been too focused on his thoughts that he didn't get anything done and it was currently eleven o'clock.

'I suppose a short break from work would suffice. Fifteen minutes at the least, it should stop this... dilemma that I'm currently having,' Logan thought as he got up from his chair and walked out of his less neat room. Well, he couldn't exactly call it neat after all the scribbling and writing he had done for the past three hours. Even his writings were turning to scribbles that he had to squint to understand his words.