[7] High School AU (Analogical)

Original: August 28, 2018

July 3, 2018
Eh, I'm sort of good about this.

Logan's POV

I took a deep breath as I walk toward my school, Sanders High School. I walk down the busy corridors toward my locker to be pinned down by Jake (Sorry to everyone who's name is Jake), the school's most notorious bully. For some reason, they have decided to target me as their victim.

They bully me probably because my IQ is higher than theirs, or because I am the principal's son, who is Thomas Sanders. Honestly, bullying me wouldn't change the fact that their grades are just really bad.

"Hey there, nerd. How's life treating you? Wait, you don't have one," Jake said mockingly, his bunch of goons laughing.

"If I didn't have a life, I wouldn't be talking to you an you would have no purpose in life, so therefore, you should be thanking me," I retorted, without sparing them a glance.

I guess you could say I 'burned' him, since his face turned so red that he looked like the Cherry Bomb in Plants vs. Zombies. He grab me by the collar and punched me in the face and dropped and started to kick me. His friends laughed and spat at my face, making me feel worse.

He kept doing it for a while until I felt like my whole body was very numb. He and his gang finally left me alone to my misery after a few more beatings. I see Patton, my friend since grade school, pass by and frowned. He walked toward me and said, "You should tell your father so Jake would be suspended, or better, expelled."

(I did not mean to put a Harry Potter reference.)

I shook my head and slightly winced, but said, "N-No, he pays a lot to get into this school. You know his parents are sponsors."

"Oh, no wonder he doesn't get anything. Well, I can't tell your father, but I will tell your boyfriend."

"No need," a voice came from down the hall. Virgil was here. He rushed to my side, a concerned face was all I could see, and a hint of sadness.

"How long?" He asked, barely a whisper.

"I-It's been a while, probably a year or two? Maybe, even three?"

"Why didn't tell me?"

"I-I didn't want you to worry about me. I thought I could handle it," I said, tears coming on my eyes but I suck it up, knowing crying would not do anything.

"Who was it?"

"Jake."

"That guy? Ugh, hate him. That's it, I'm going to report him."

A horrified look came upon my face. "W-What?! No, why would you do that?"

"He made my friend commit suicide."

I flinched at what he said. "Uhmm.. You would not need to answer but... may I ask who was your friend?"

"Jonah... He was like, my best friend. Before I met you, we would always do things together. But then Jake started to bully him, we tried to overcome it but... Jonah wasn't strong enough."

"Well, I think that we have enough reason to report this bully," Patton stated, helping me up.

I nodded.

-Time skip by Logan's mistake (infinitesimal)-

We finally got rid of Jake and found a new sponsor. He had a really unique name, Roman. But ever since he was talking all about Disney, we started to call him Princey, but he doesn't mind.

I felt a pair of arms slither down my waist and I looked back and saw Virgil. I blushed brightly and leaned onto him, saying, "I love you, Virgil."

"And I, you, Logan."

THE EN-

"AWWW!"

"WHAT THE HECK, PATTON!"

THE REAL END