[59] Swapped (Prinxiety)

Original: December 27, 2017

July 10, 2018
This is pretty long... Wow. I love confusing my readers if this is the same fic.. :)

Roman woke up at the afternoon. He was confused. Where are my alarm birds? What happened? Wait, why is it so dark?

Confused, he walked over to a nearby mirror and nearly screamed. Everything about his appearance changed. Well, his choice of clothing and everything else, but still, it was painful for Roman to look at.

He still had the same gorgeous face (thank Zeus for that!) and same body, though it seemed a lot more pale. The clothes he were wearing, however, were not the same. His usual Disney themed pajamas had turned into ones with skulls that had . . . santa hats? What? Someone's a bit ready for the season.

He decided to know who in the world would this 'body' belong to. Clearly not Patton's nor Logan's since both are early birds, and I also might not be able to see. Huh, must be Virgil's.

Okay, so Virgil owned the body. It took Roman a whole minute to process and react to it. "Why must it be the emo's body?" He managed to say.

"Oh, so you're up," a voice said from behind him. He turned to look and saw . . . himself. 'Roman' wore his usual outfit, except it looked a lot more messy. His hair was all over his face. Yup, Virgil had his body.

"W-What have you done to my body?! Goodness me, what happened to the both of us?" Roman ('Virgil') asked, all panicky.

"Eh, I didn't do much. Why are you such an early bird? I mean, I wish you would've woken up at 10 AM not 7 in the morning."

"Well, how was I supposed to sing 'When Will My Life Begin' if I woke up at that time? Besides, you do have lovely pajamas."

"Ay, thanks. I actually-wait a second, don't you change the subject on me. We should get you... myself? changed."

"Or I could just stay in bed and pretend that I don't exist," Roman said, sounding all depressed but immediately placed a hand on his mouth. Virgil raised a brow.

"Huh, seems that being in my body gives you a negative influence. Probably should hurry up and make yourself look good. Well, not as good as I," Virgil said and immediately slapped a hand on his mouth.

Roman smiled. "So it seems that my charmingness got to you too."

"That's not a word!"

"It is when I say it, Princey."

"Emo Nightmare."

Both came to a stop due to the realization that they've been insulting each other using the words that were being thrown at each other, if that made any sense. Virgil sighed, "Look, Roman. I don't care about how I look at this moment so let's just go eat lunch."

Just as Roman was going to protest and say that he wanted to crawl back into the comfort of his bed, his (Virgil's?) stomach growled ferociously. Virgil raised his eyebrows a second time that day.

Roman rolled his eyes and walked out in pajamas, not caring about anything in the world. Wait! Roman froze to a stop and ran back to 'his' room, knocking into Virgil in the process.

"What are you getting?" He yelled out, slowly walking back. Roman walked back out of the room wearing Virgil's infamous hoodie. You can never stop wearing the hoodie. EVER.

"Hmm . . . now I know why you like wearing this. Quite comfy, if I do say so myself," Roman hummed out, trying to bury himself in the purple fabric.

"Hey now, don't kill yourself in there. That's my job," Virgil said, adjusting the sash that hung loosely on his shoulder. Roman also adjusted his hair, pulling it over his face. He made a confused face after that and pushed it back.