[23] Virgil's Room (Logicality)

Original: September 12, 2017

July 5, 2018
Yeah, I tricked myself to thinking that this story was about Virgil as well. Also, I did not expect myself to write such an ending. Pfffttt, bad past me.

Patton's POV

It's been a month since I fell off the tree. To be honest, I was quite sad as to why Logan didn't leave me alone. Even though I told them that I was not in the right mind, I lied.

I lied that I was fine. I lied that everything was okay. My arm was placed in a cast, and Roman thought of Dear Evan Hansen, so he got Logan to scribble his name in really large letters.

I sighed, and got up from my seat in the common room and walked around, putting my 'genuine' happy face.

I walked to the kitchen and saw Logan and Roman, covered in... glitter and glue?

I did the natural thing that a moral side would do, I laughed. I made sure it didn't sound forced, nor did it sound too weak.

I finally got myself to 'calm down' and asked, "Okay, kiddos. What happened here?"

Logan glared at Roman, and Roman sheepishly looked at him. I think I know what happened.

"Roman thought it was funny to cover me with glitter and glue, since he thinks sparkles are my 'thing'. So, when I walked into the kitchen, I was showered in glitter and glue. Now I have to go take a bath again!" Logan said, clearly very annoyed by the situation.

I laughed. "Well, I'll clean this up."

"Alright, call you later when I'm finished."

"Don't call me later, call me Dad," I said, smirking a bit, but put on an innocent face. He groaned and said, "I am so done with you!" and walked out.

At least that's a mission accomplished.

I turned to Roman and asked, "How's life treatin' ya, kiddo?"

"Hmm, right about now? Really itchy. Man, I need to go to the shower too. If you were wondering where Virgil is, he's probably at his room. Also, please don't clean up this mess, you've already gotten a broken arm. I got this," he said, before turning around and leaving.

I sighed, and said out loud, "Well, I guess it's time to go to Virgil." I started to walk to his room and knocked.

"Virgil? Are you there? May I come in?"

A muffled yes was heard from the other side. I started to take a step in until I felt something in me sink. I shook off the feeling and started to walk closer to him.

I felt myself go deeper and deeper once I approached Virgil, but I kept a happy face and pretended.

"What's wrong, Dad?"

"What do you mean, kiddo? I'm purr-fectly fine."

"... Dad, just... no... Something's up with you, I can feel it."

"Nothing's wrong, what are you talking about?"

"Are you forgetting you are LITERALLY inside my room? I feel all your negative energy. Surprisingly, you have a lot of it. Roman's is the fewest, next to Logan."

"Well, duh... I am Thomas' deep emotions. I should feel how Thomas should feel. Right now, I feel kind of depressed," I said. I just realized what I said and covered my mouth.

"Oh, did I forget to tell you that my room can tell me anything or let you do anything I want from another if they are here? Oh, whoops. My bad," he said, smirking. "Anyway, why are you depressed?"

I forced myself to not answer, but the feeling was too strong. "Thomas had a heartbreak. I've been feeling this since a month ago. He hasn't been recovering and he told me not to tell you guys. I'm sorry!"

I was crying at this point. Virgil, clearly shocks by my situation, didn't know what to do. He wrapped his arms around me as I cried into his shoulder.

He looked over my shoulder and his surprised face looked even more shocked, if that was even possible.

I looked over my shoulder to see both Logan and Roman at the door. Roman looked like he was about to cry, and Logan just looked... disappointed.

I cried harder and harder into Virgil as both Roman and Logan came and tried to soothe me. I finally got myself to calm down and said, "T-Thanks guys, sorry about your jacket, Virgil."

"Eh, don't sweat it. I got loads more."

"WHAT?! DID YOU MEAN THAT I TRIED TO LOOK FOR YOUR JACKET, ONLY TO FIND OUT YOU HAVE MORE?!"

"It was my favorite one, Princey. Suck it up," Virgil said, before turning back to me. His face looked a lot more calm than his usual scowl.

"Oh, um, sorry to bring that up. Uhh, jeez, I really don't know what to do."

"Maybe I could be of some assistance?" I heard Logan say from across the room. Some shuffling was heard and, before you know it, I was with Logan.

I hear him take a shaky breathe. "P-Patton? That time with the tree... The branch didn't give way, did it?"

I hesitated for a while, but nodded. "I did let it go."

"Oh, Patton, you should've told me."

"I'm not sorry," I said, smiling.

"Really, Patton? Not a good time to make a reference."

"Haha, yeah, I know. Its just that Thomas is having a hard time coping with the breakup, its affecting me too. I try to be has happy as I can possibly be, but its really hard, you know?"

"Patton, I am your boyfriend, I need to know this. Why won't we leave Virgil's room and go to yours, okay? That way, you can sleep."

I nodded and left with Logan to my room, leaving Roman and Virgil. Once we entered my room, everything was dark. The used to be bright colors of my room now became a dark shade.

Virgil walked over and whistled, "This room is literally awesome. Dad, can I please have some of this paint?"

"Virgil, it seems that Patton's room is responding to whatever Patton feels. Right now, he is feeling depressed, therefore, his room is in a dark shade."

"Oh, I see. Roman! Let's watch some sad movies, I want a room like Patton's right now," Virgil said, and left Logan and Patton.

Logan led Patton to his puppy themed bed and tucked him in.

Logan said, "If you have these emotional problems, please feel free to come and talk to me."

Patton nodded, and drifted off to sleep, thinking about life and other stuff.

*cough* Logan's ass *cough*