[5] "Drunk" Thoughts are True Thoughts (Logicality)

Original: August 27, 2018

July 3, 2018
This was fun to write, not gonna lie.

3rd Person POV

Thomas rubbed his eyes as he couldn't focus on what he was doing. One point he was fine but the next he just couldn't focus.

He tried again but now it's all just...

Rainbows! Unicorns! Puppies!

He groaned at the thought of it. Not a good time of thinking about those cute fluffy creatures. Maybe one of the sides have something to do with all this, Thomas thought as he summoned his creative side, Roman.

"Roman!"

The creative side, Roman, popped up at his usual area and, as usual, he was in his princely pose. "Greetings, Thomas! What assistance may I bring to you this fine lovely day of making videos?"

"Ugh.. Hey, Roman. I was just wondering if you are the one who is making me imagine these things."

Roman raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "What do you mean, Thomas?"

"For some unknown reason, my mind keeps saying 'unicorns are cute, but puppies are cuter,' I was wondering if you are the cause of this."

"Thomas, I would know if I did it, but alas, it is not me."

"Alright, let's call our next suspect, Patton!"

The dad-like figure, Patton, jumped into his usual spot and said, "Hey, son!"

"Not your son," Thomas replied, deadpanned. "Anyway, I called you to ask if you are the one giving me these weird thoughts."

"What do you mean, kiddo?"

"Well, it seems to me that I cannot focus at all and my mind is wondering off."

"Why didn't you check on Logic first?"

Everyone jumped from the new voice. Surprisingly, it was Anxiety.

"Virgil! Can you just, like, tell us when you are going to pop up from nowhere? It's quite... unnerving."

"Fine. But didn't you guys check up on Logan first? He is literally Thomas' motivation, focus, and mind. He should know what's up."

"Good idea. Logan!"

Everyone considered seeing the calm and collected persona to come up. He did, but not what everyone thinks he would.

Logan looked awful, from the way he dressed to the way he was standing. His usual tie was not secured around his neck, and he was still in his unicorn onsie. His eyes look like they are about to fail him any minute and his hair was a complete mess.

"Logan! What happened to you?"

Logan giggled. "D-Did you know t-that-"

Logan then kept rambling about science facts that no one knows. Everyone looked at him like he grew a second head. Finally, Patton broke from the trance and said, "Logan? Are you okay? What happened to you?"

Logan laughed out loud, and blabbered out, "Did you know I love you?"

Everyone was shocked by how calm one can confess to their crush. Heck, even Roman was confused what was happening. "How long have you had a crush on Patton, Logan?"

Logan shrugged lazily. "I don't know. It just happened. I felt fine around Patton then the next I've been a blushing mess around him." He directed his gaze to Patton, who now looks as red as a solanum lycopersicum.

Virgil coughed, still shocked at the same time not, by the confession. "Well, isn't this  such a surprise. I'm just gonna sink down and pretend I was not here. Carry on now."

"Good idea, Hot Topic. I must get going as well. I have to, uhh... sharpen my sword. Chim chim chiro," Roman said, referencing Mary Poppins.

This left Thomas and Patton with a drunk version of Logan. After a few minutes of silence, Thomas was the first to speak up.

"You guys should get going. I'm going to try and catch up on some sleep. Patton, please find a way to fix Logan."

The dad-like figure nodded and walked to Logan to help him sink down back to the mind.

-Lazy timeskip to the mindscape-

They finally got to the mindscape. They saw Anxiety on his phone, probably scrolling through Tumblr, and Princey, sharpening his already too sharp sword. Supposedly, the plan was to walk pass them without causing too much commotion, but Logan had a different plan.

"Hey, guys! Wussup?" Everyone looked at him like he lost his mind because he used incorrect grammar and he didn't bother correct himself. Anxiety snorted and started to record this moment. Everyone now looked at him.

He shrugged. "What? Blackmail purposes."

Patton, tired of all this, tried to lead the drunk Logan to his room. After a lot of stumbling and murmuring, they finally got there. Patton, being the dad he is, helped tuck Logan into his space themed bed.

Logan turned to him and smiled unusually wide. Patton's breathe hitched and smiled back, knowing this moment wouldn't last long.

He was about to get up and leave until he felt a hand grab his. He looked back and saw Logan gripping to him.

"Don't leave, stay," he said groggily. Patton sighed and got under the sheets and wrapped his arms around Logan. Logan snuggled closer and said to him.

"I love you, Patton."

...

"I love you too, Logan.

They both slept peacefully, knowing that Logan with have a terrible hangover the next day.