[63] Breakdown (Platonic LAMP)

Original: February 4, 2018

July 10, 2018
I have prepared the angsty book already. Who is interested if I actually made it? I need like.... at least 5?

Logan was trying his best not to have a mental breakdown in the common room. Patton was watching videos, Roman was humming Disney songs, Virgil was on Tumblr.  This was a very unusual occurrence for him since he was a man of logic not of emotions.

Focus, Logan. He scolded to himself. Not the time to dwell on useless things.

That morning, his student, Margie, asked him such a simple question. He wasn't able to answer it. It seemed he had some sort of mental block. Simply saying, "I am sorry, I do not seem to know the answer."

Margie retreated to her seat, muttering an apology. He could sense that she felt sorry for asking the question. He could also sense that the class was giving off an aura of disappointment.

Tears welled up in his eyes. Patton sensed that something was wrong with the logical trait. "Kiddo, are you alright?"

"Y-Yes, I'm fine. W-Why do y-you a-ask?"

"You're stuttering. You almost never stutter," Virgil pointed out. Roman nodded in agreement.

"I-I-I—" That's when all his feelings came out. The other sides watched in shock as they looked at Logan's face morph from one of composure to panic, and lastly to sadness. He finally broke down after all the stress.

Patton was the first one to be next to Logan. Soothing the intellectual trait, he motioned the Virgil to get the ice cream and Roman to get one of his Disney movies. "Alright, Logan. We know you're not okay. We'll now just binge watch some Disney movies and eat tons of ice cream. Okay?"

"Y-Yeah . . . I-I guess . . ."

"Here comes the ice cream!" Virgil stated, making his grand entrance. He held two boxes of ice cream on each hand. One for each.

"Here comes the Prince—oh!" Roman stumbled on some thing on the floor. It was Virgil's CD box.

Patton couldn't give up the chance. He stood up and stated, "Oh, how the Empire has fallen!"

Logan laughed. A genuine laugh. He was laughing quite hard, actually. His face turning red and tears streaming down his face.

"Roman's pain bring me joy," he stated after he finished laughing. Virgil's face brightened. "Does that mean I can hurt Roman?"

Logan laughed again.