[29] Guilty Pleasures

Original: October 1, 2017

July 7, 2018
What even is this?

Logan's POV

I walked towards the kitchen to find something to eat. Currently, it's 4 P.M. and I am starving. The others do not know, but I have this... How do you say this... I have this 'thing' for food.

I go to the kitchen and find Patton cooking some food.

"Greetings, Patton. Is there, by chance, any food here?"

"Oh, hello, Logan! Of course there is food. I'm cooking it. There are cookies, though."

"Ahh, I see. Do you mind if I ate some of the cookies?"

"Sure, kiddo. Just don't eat too much because I need them."

I nodded and grabbed two cookies and left the room, going back to finish reading "Magus Chase and the Gods of Asgard: The Sword of Summer" by Rick Riordan.

Good book.

-time skip-

3rd POV

Dinner came rolling down faster than expected to Logan. He hasn't finished eating his cookie.

No matter, I can finished eating it tomorrow while I watch Food Network, he thought joyously.

Logan walked to the dining table, in hopes that the food was good, which it always was.

It was spaghetti, one of Logan's favorite food. Logan eyed the food and asked, "Who will take the food first?"

"Well, we don't mind if you do, Logan," Roman stated.

"I insist you all get first. I do not want to get first, in fear of getting too much."

Roman shrugged and got the spaghetti claw to get spaghetti. Once all of them got, Logan asked, "Is everyone satisfied with their food?"

Everyone nodded. Logan got the whole thing and dumped it onto his plate. Not only was he eating the leftovers, he was doing it sophisticatedly.

Everyone watched in amazement and horror at how he was able to do it.

When Logan finished, he said, "Good as always, Patton. I will now head to my quarters. Call me if you need me later."

He left, leaving the others flabbergasted.

"Okay, what just happened?!"

-time skip-

Logan woke up, feeling very refreshed. He did all his necessities and walked to the common room. He looked at the clock, and it read 5:04 A.M.

Logan looked left and right to make sure no one was around, to which he was sure because who wakes up at 5?!

He brought out his phone and started watching Food Network. His love for food started when Thomas was still young.

Up to this very day, he still watches Food Network. He loves food.

But not as much as he loves Crofters.

Very much. It's his jam.

"The only jelly I will put in my belly..."