[6] Catch! (Logicality)

Original: August 27, 2017

July 3, 2018
Another one that was sort of easy to write, I guess. Still cringey.

This is it. This is where everything is going to be decided. Who is going to win?

Logan's POV

I stand, drenched in my own sweat, along with Roman, who stripped down only to his undershirt, seeing as his usual Prince wear is completely soaked under his sweat, Anxiety, who is in his black shirt, he also discarded his jacket since this is an outside sport, and Patton, who, for once not only discarded his cardigan, but also his glasses. Currently, he is using his contacts. He only wears them on extreme occasions, like this.

I am still wearing my usual wear, since I was just dragged and forced into this. Roman tossed the ball to me, and I catch it. I turn my direction towards the other two.

Who to pass next? I thought. I looked over to Virgil, who looked like he was going to pass out anytime. Definitely not Virgil. I don't want to risk Roman killing me if I harm his precious boyfriend.

It was only logical for me to throw it at Patton. Changing my direction, I threw it at Patton with all my might, saying, "Heads up, Patton!"

Roman shouted back, "Nice choice of words!"

"I've been practicing," I said back. I heard Patton's yelp at the background and turned around. I saw that he was clutching his face and the ball was left, dejected.

I ran toward him and said, "May I see the damage?"

He nodded and uncovered his face. Luckily, nothing drastic damaged his pretty- Wait what? -face. His nose was just bruised and started to slightly bleed.

"Oh dear, Patton. I deeply apologize," I apologized. I should've known that it would be impossible for us to play-

"Hey, woah, slow down, Logan. Don't panic! It's just a nosebleed. I'll be fine."

"Are you sure? It looked like I hit you pretty hard on the face," I asked with a concerned face.

"Yup, but... can you do something to make it up for me?"

"Of course! What is it?"

Patton then grabbed my face and kissed me immediately. I blushed so bad that red isn't that bad. It started to get a bit too intimate until-

"GET A ROOM, YOU TWO!"

"YOU DO WORSE IN THE LIVING ROOM AND YOU'RE TELLING US TO GET A ROOM!" I yelled back, feeling proud as I saw Roman and Virgil flush red.

I felt a pair of lips on mine one more time and I heard Patton's voice next to my ear.

"I'm still going to win this game."

Oh, it's on.