[55] Tiny Patton (Logicality)

Original: November 2, 2017

July 10, 2018
I'm just looking through this and I'm like, "Damn, I can write stuff over 1,000 words and now, I can't even." This is so pure I can't-

Logan didn't know what to think, honestly. He was just baffled by the unusual predicament. This is what happened.

"Roman, please do try to explain what just happened? No actions to elaborate here and there please," Logan said, looking stressed as ever.

"Uhm, well you see..."

"Roman 'accidentally'," Virgil said, as he placed his phone down and did the air quotes on 'accidentally', "dropped a de-aging potion on Patton, making him turn into a kid."

"H-Hey, it was an accident, okay?! How was I supposed to know that he would walk into that door."

"Well, I did say to-"

"Mama!" An excited voice came from the couch. There was the problem, Patton (the parental trait), has turned into a child, AND worse of all (in Logan's case), he called Logan his MOM.

Patton jumped off the couch and ran (cutely, Logan thought) towards the logical trait. He still had his signature cardigan over his shoulders, but his glasses looked like it was going to fall.

"Mama, mama, mama! Who are these people?" Kid Patton asked, looking at the other sides warily. Roman and Virgil were snickering behind the kid's back. Logan shot them a glare that made them shut up.

"Uhm, Patton. This is Roman," Logan said, pointing to Roman, "and this is Virgil." He did the same to Virgil.

"So, your my uncles?" Patton said, eyes lighting up. Roman was cooing at how cute Patton was, and Virgil was just staring at him (but inwardly agreeing with the Prince).

"Yes, my little Prince," Roman said, obviously showing off. Virgil rolled his eyes, and looked at Logan, doing the 'he's insane' hand movements. Luckily, Logan only understood that.

"Woah! I'm a prince?!"

Roman chuckled. "That you are."

Patton ran towards Virgil and said, "Woah! You look... AWESOME!"

Virgil blushed. "Really? You think so?"

"I know so."

"Alright, first question. Patton, how old are you?" Logan said, trying to sound very very patient (clearly he wasn't).

"I'm... this much!" Patton said, bringing up his whole hand to Logan's face.

"You're five years old?"

Patton nodded happily in agreement, making Logan sigh even more.

"Roman, how long will it for the potion to wear off?"

"I'm not sure, Logan. Maybe twenty-four hours."

Logan groaned, twenty-four hours without the usual dad trait and being a mom.

"Alright, here is the plan. Virgil, you keep Thomas busy doing... whatever he is doing."

The angsty trait nodded and sank down to meet with the host of the four. Logan turnd to the fanciful trait.

"You, Roman. You will help me take care of Patton, heavens know what you will do if I leave him with you do less than a minute."

Roman felt slightly offended by that comment but decided to shut up anyways (as to not make the situation any worse). He nodded and decided to walk over to Patton, who managed to summon himself a lot of toys.