[42] Cookies and Kisses (Logicality)

Original: October 14, 2017

July 8, 2018
My entire body iTCHES...!

Logan was reading a book at the common room. Patton, who was sneakily creeping behind him, shouted, "HEYA, LOGAN!"

Naturally, the logical trait did the most logical thing to do in that situation. He screamed. Like a little girl.

Patton was shocked and was trying to keep in laughter but he just couldn't. He started to shake with laughter for a while.

Logan, still embarrassed by the incident, finally spoke up and said, "Patton, are you done yet? You've been laughing for ten minutes straight (gay) now."

"What?! Ten minutes? How didn't I notice?!"

"Well, it's not really ten minutes. Just more or less there."

"Oh, well. Enough chit chat! Help make cookies with me?"

"Patton, you can see that I'm—"

Logan cut himself off to look at Patton, giving him those 'cute puppy eyes'. No one can say no to that, even the most logical traits.

"Fine, I suppose I can make time—"

"Yay! Thanks, Logan," Patton said, before dashing into the kitchen, preparing all the materials. Logan rubbed his eyes, really regretting to make that decision.

He stood up to walk into the kitchen to see a very excited Patton, jumping up and down.

He looks quite adorable—wait, what?

Logan blinked off his thoughts as he concentrated making the cookies.

Logan looked at the book to read what he needed for this task.

Total:
1 hr 5 min
Prep:
20 min
Inactive:
30 min
Cook:
15 min
Yield:
30 cookies
Ingredients
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 (12-ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips, or chunks
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon fine salt

"Patton, could you hand me the wet ingredients for the cookies?"

"Sure, Logan," Patton said, as he dashed towards the refrigerator to get the eggs, and the others.

Logan said his thanks as Patton came near and started to work. Each ingredient was measured precisely and he didn't want anyone to mess with it. Well, not until...

"Patton, can you grab the flour?"

"Sure, Loga—"

Poof

Logan felt something hit him on the head. He opened his eyes to see himself covered in flour and Patton trying not to laugh at his mistake.

"S-Sorry, L-Logan—hey! What was that for?!" Patton asked as Logan hit him with flour.

"Well, you seem clean so I thought that I could get revenge on you for that."

So the war was on. Flour was flying everywhere and anywhere. It once hit Roman, who came into the kitchen to grab some water. The entire game was paused as Roman sighed and said, "Well, I'm going back to my room and pretend that didn't just happen."

Roman left after that, leaving the two other sides on the verge of laughter, in which they did. Patton looked over to Logan, and did one thing: he kissed Logan. On the lips.

Patton nearly freaked out and he was apologizing so many times. Logan just smiled at how cute Patton was.

Wait, cute?

Logan shook this thought away and said, "It's alright, Patton. I know you probably didn't mean it. We have to get this cleaned up though."

Patton sighed, and said, "Yeah, sure."

Let's just say... That wasn't the last time Patton got to kiss Logan.

THE EN-

"Dad, Logan? Have you seen-A HOLY BIBLE, AMEN."