[12] For Forever Pt. 2 (Logicality)

Original: September 11, 2017

July 4, 2018

We walk a while and talk about
The things we'll do when we get out of school
Bike the Appalachian trail or
Write a book or learn to sail
Wouldn't that be cool?

Patton and Logan talked about the things that they would want to do if ever they were to graduate 'high school' or not a part of Thomas's mind. Logan shrugged and said that it would be nice to bike a trail, Appalachian Trail to be precise. He also wants to learn how to write a book, while Patton wants to learn how to sail.

There's nothing that we can't discuss
Like girls we wish would notice us but never do
He looks around and says to me
"There's nowhere else I'd rather be"
And I say, "Me too"

They talked about the girls they wish they could confront as a friend. Seeing, as they are boyfriends, they don't have crushes on girls.

Logan turns to Patton, giving him one of his rare smiles, and said, "Patton, there's no where else I'd rather be."

Patton smiled, and said, "Me too."

They both leaned in for a kiss.

And we talk and take in the view
We just talk and take in the view

All we see is sky for forever
We let the world pass by for forever
Feels like we could go on for forever this way, this way

They both looked towards the sky again after the kiss, it was a magical time for the both of them.

All we see is light for forever
'Cause the sun shines bright for forever
Like we'll be alright for forever this way
Two friends on a perfect day

They knew that everything wasn't going the way they hoped do it to be. Logan's been stressing himself because of Thomas, and Patton's been having a hard time coping with Thomas' heartbreak. Still, they tried to have the time of their life.

And there he goes
Racing toward the tallest tree
From far across the yellow field I hear him calling, "Follow me"
There we go
Wondering how the world might look from up so high

Logan, showing off his childish side, stood up, and ran towards the biggest
and tallest tree. From the other side of the yellow field, Patton heard Logan yell, "Follow me!"

Both started for the tree, and glanced up. Thoughts ran through their heads.

I wonder how the world would look from up so high?"

One foot after the other
One branch then to another
I climb higher and higher
I climb 'til the entire
Sun shines on my face
And I suddenly feel the branch give way
I'm on the ground
My arm goes numb
I look around
And I see him come to get me
He's come to get me
And everything's okay

Both Logan and Patton started to climb the tree. A foot after the other, branch after another. They were racing to see who would climb the fastest. Of course, since Patton was a more childish side, he climbed faster and higher.

From the top he felt the wind and sun's heat hit his face. Suddenly, he felt a bit sad. He wasn't thinking well, so he accidentally let go of the tree branch, letting him fall off.

He woke up, seeing the sky, feeling that his arm is really numb. He turned to see Logan running toward him, but he couldn't make out a word he was saying.

All we see is sky for forever
We let the world pass by for forever
Buddy, you and I for forever this way, this way

Logan frantically tried to carry his injured boyfriend, but knew that carrying Patton would just harm him more. He called the others and they were on their way.

All we see is light
'Cause the sun burns bright
We could be alright for forever this way
Two friends
True friends
On a perfect day

Logan was panicking. Really bad. Patton, knowing that this might lead to a panic attack, sat up and grabbed Logan's hand and said, "Why don't we enjoy ourselves right now?"

He pulled Logan down to sit with him, and looked at the stars and smile.

"There's no where else I'd rather be than be with you, you know that right?"

"Yes, I do."

Both stared of into the sky, and be for you know it, Logan dozed off, leaving Patton to look out for the others.

THE EN-

"Logan?! We came as soon as we- and, he's asleep. Seriously?!"

"Hey, Thomas! Can you get him off me? He's pretty heavy, and its not helping my leg."

They helped Logan get off Patton and drove off into the sunset towards the hospital. You can hear distant screamings of "NOOO!" if you listen close enough!

THE END